#44 Fighting Battles

Eli's POV:

Eli's POV:

Eli sat stretching on the floor of the Dojo, waiting for class to start, scrolling through his phone as he did so.

He froze when a video popped up on his feed, it was Olivia and Miguel. Olivia was cheering as Miguel took hesitant steps towards her.

Shit, he was walking.

He watched intently as Miguel stumbled into Olivia's arms and as she held tightly onto him with a wide grin plastered across her face.

She used to grin like that for him. Not anymore.

He saw her grin like that for JJ at the party the other week, just the thought made him flush with anger and his jaw clenched. Olivia was his, always had been, always would be.

But no, because she'd kissed JJ, he'd seen it. Just thinking about his lips locked on hers made him feel sick to his stomach.

After the fight at the party where she'd left he hadn't seen her, until the laser tag fight.

The look of hurt and shock she had when he did what he did had shattered his heart for a second, it made him rethink everything. But then he remembered, he was Hawk now. And Demetri had deserved it, hadn't he?

"Is- is Miguel walking again?" A voice asked from behind him, tearing him away from his thoughts.

"Yeah, looks like it."

"That's... good." Tory mumbled.

"Yeah..." he mumbled.

~~~~~~~~
Olivia's POV:

Johnny and Olivia had been putting Miguel through drills constantly and Miguel was getting so much stronger on his legs.

So strong in fact, that they'd ceremoniously thrown his crutches and the wheelchair in the trash. Maybe they should have kept those for someone else...

Following Johnny and Miguel's altercation and Miguel getting back on his feet, Johnny was finally ready to restart his own Dojo and Olivia was over the moon.

She couldn't wait to get back into Karate. She'd missed it more than she ever thought she would and after the recent weeks, she'd finally had the push she needed to stop being a pussy and fight again. As long as she was doing it for the right reasons, of course. She wasn't Cobra Kai.

"How about Johnny Lawrence karate? Or strike hard karate?" Miguel asked Johnny who was at the kitchen table boring eyes into his computer screen.

"It's no use Migs, he's still looking at that message he sent to Ali." She sighed, patting Miguel on the shoulder.