Chapter 2

Welcome to Chapter 2 - thank you for tuning in to read the next part of this crossover, I know the normal question will arise if this is a Newtmas, Stydia, Sterek or Thomesa - in honesty I have not chosen yet - once I know I will let you all know - please enjoy this new chapter!!

At the Station

Since Alby had appeared on the town border and Rafael had suggested now is the time to call in the BAU, Noah was able in his mind to just think Stiles was just at Camp as he had been since he was six but he knew he wasn't. Noah composed himself as the door to the Station open and in walked the FBI Agents.

"Agent Hotchner, thanks for coming. I have you all set up in the conference rooms you have the privacy you would require; there is also a six-plug extension lead and internet adaptor as requested present." Noah states shaking Hotch's hand not wanting to show any emotions to the man in front of him, he was aware from Rafael that they may take Noah off the case due to the personal connection.

"Thank you, Sheriff Stilinski; this is SSA Jennifer Jareau (JJ), Dr Spencer Reid and Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia. The rest of our team have already split themselves between your home and the hospital. Where is Alby currently?" Hotch asks as they walk towards the conference room that was all set up prepared for them; they were all impressed with the set up present as it was set up exactly how they would want it to be.

"He is at the Hospital; he didn't want to leave Chuck's side. Deputy Clarke is posted there on duty until further notice, just in case anyone comes to find them." Noah advises stepping back allowing them all to get settled in the room and waits for anymore questions or requests to be made before he heads back to his office.

"Sheriff, can I have a chat with you somewhere private please?" Hotch asks and Noah is prepared for this, he had been waiting for this since Hotch arrived at the Station.

"Yeah sure, lets head to my office. In the meantime, if any of you need any help, the Deputies here can assist you. Shall we?" Noah advises guiding Hotch to his office before closing the door and the blinds, so the duo were not disturbed or watched.

"That is one strong man, I just want to give him a hug and tell him it is all going to be okay." Garcia advises starting to set up her screens as Reid and JJ nod in agreement as they look at the information already laid out on the board in front of them.

In Noah's office

"I know what you are going to say but I am okay to stay on this case, yes I am emotionally and personally connected to one of the victims but this is not the first time I have had to deal with the unknown location of my son and wonder what danger he is in. So please, don't bench me." Noah states as soon as the door is closed having prepared this speech several times over since Rafael had made the call.

"You are right, as this is your son I should bench you but I am not right now. I have seen your son's file and know what an extraordinary young man he is and know he had to get this talent from somewhere, I also know you are ex-military so can handle a lot more emotionally if you were just an average parent of a missing child. However, when we find him I want you here or at the Hospital and not in the field as we both know, we don't know what we will find." Hotch states and relief spreads over Noah that he is not been benched for this and understands the reasoning behind at the time of his rescue he will be here or with Melissa.

Noah reaches out and shakes Hotch's hand in agreement and gratitude as his phone dings behind him, he reads the message in full before his heart drops into his stomach.

"Melissa McCall, she works at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital, just messaged to advise another young man stumbled in searching for help. He had extensive damage to his stomach along with a gunshot wound also, they were unable to save him." Noah advises showing his phone to Hotch before the duo head back to the rest to advise of the news that had just arrived.