Dear John / diary

After the assembly Anne had so many questions about the school after that story but first they  needed to plant the fake evidence in Liz's dairy . What should I write she asked Anne . Oh I know said Liz. Say dear diary I have the best prank on John to get him back . It is a girl I know he will fall all over then when he goes to ask her out . She will. She will what ask anne . That is the point liz said . To make him paranoid. Then write oh and we're having are first meeting at midnight at in the old girls bathroom on the third floor of the number 4 building. Haha they all started to laugh. Anne ask why are all of you laughing. Oh trust me there in for a rude awakening Said Rita . Haha oh yes said v .

Then they saw the boys started walking in to there room . Quick hand me the diary said Liz . she held the book . Ok guys meet you in minute to study said Liz winking. Ok see you later Rita said trying not to laugh why she walk out of the room .

Liz opened the book and said on purpose dear diary out loud then start to pretend to write but when she actually was trying to make it look like she wrote it . She dotted her I's in hearts wrote some of her letters back words . She used to be dyslexic but she worked really hard over break and went from below to above average. Of a student and she was vary proud of herself . She decided to do something about it well . Back in the 6th grade she wasn't really smart she was pretty and popular.

And John had a big crush on her but he was a nerd . But she was nice to him anyways . Well when John realize he wasn't going to get me he decided to outsmart me publicly. He did it during the six grade spelling bee he said hi Liz want to show you something. Me being the foolish person I was I thought it was something to show he had a crush on me or something.

I walked over he then he ask me spell idiot  so I said that is simple I spelled idot and ever one started laughing and he said don't worry I still love if your a idiot. Then froze and said not . It sounds small but for a kid with trouble with learning it was hard . Then I got him back then he got me back . It still goes on today and won't stop until I win .

When she noticed he saw her writing she hid the diary were she usually hid it and walked out of the room and whispered to herself . That what idiots like you get .

Meanwhile John and Ben was in there dorm look John said she has written down the location now . And put it in the same old place oh Beth how you thrill me haha . Now if you excuse me I have break into some nasty girls room. Ok you can but you better be right said Ben . Do not worry about a thing it will be fine trust me said John . Ok then Ben said . 

John the left his dorm and snuck into the girls building. Then he picked the girls lock and walked in and found Liz diary .  And begin to read dear diary I have the best prank on John to get him back . it is a girl he will fall all over then when he goes to ask her out . She will. She will what thought John then he stoped to think about back to when they  started fighting .

John liked her a lot but he was in to books and math . She was pretty she was usually nice but made fun and was embarrassed ever time he tried to express himself to her on the day he met Ben and became friends with him . Ben said that he should get back at this girl and that he was vary smart. But John in disagreement decided not until he walked up to her laugh in with some friends. Don't worry you will always have John said one of the girls. Come on guys that not funny you know I just trying be a little nice to him he is wierd . Then that is the day John decided to out smart her knowing that she went to extra classes to help her .

John continued to read the found the location. And put the diary back in its hiding place. And snuck back out were he headed out to rugby practice. Hey Ben he said getting there just a few minutes before the started . Did you get it . Yup in the girls are having there meeting at the old girls bathroom on the third floor of the 4 building. At midnight. Brilliant John good work.