The apology

As they boys walked back to there dorm John frozen in fear . What did I just do . Ya man that was rough . Should . Yes you should apologize said Ben. I didn't think she have like a lot of feelings for this guys I just . Oh man what did I just do. I don't know but Veronica going to knock my brains out . Ya Rita is going to send me to Alquézar and back said Anthony. You kidding Anne never just played foot ball aka soccer she played hockey said been . So on the guys team . Oh shoot dude your done for . The next morning the girls we're up early before breakfast when John walked up to liz hey can I talk to you for a second.

About what to make fun of how you made me cry . No . Just leave me alone. Wait . What do you want ! To apologize. They both went silent. What this is a joke .liz said . No ok I shouldn't of played with your feelings like that are right. He mumbled under his breath I care about your feelings about negative one percent-1 . What asked Liz I care about your feelings-1 percent . Liz just put her hand on her hand and looked at him . Ok like 0 percent liz keep looking at him . Come on Anne said you love math what about art I could paint sorry. Than she smiled your something else you know that John plus I am sorry for making fun of you when we were younger too but nothing in between that k . Wouldn't expect it any other way. As they laughed and went there separate ways .

Meanwhile
The girls approached the boy
You better wish wasn't born said v
I am about to para aplastarte en un millón de pedazos, chico increíble Rita said
3 2 1 Anne said then Ben bolted
Just then liz walked up forget it is not worth it come

As they walked away . Rita said are you sure . Ya I left a glitter bomb in the dorm . As she hi fives v as she walks away .

Later on that night anne wrote a letter to her dad

Dear dad
At first I thought I was going to hate this school but then realized friends are unexpected the first day of school I got into a war witch had a lot of feelings wrapped up into it . And learned that even your worst enemy can care about your feelings. And also that enemy's can apologize to each other and forgive I also made the best friends Ever . And joined a crazy club. Had a first club meeting that went wrong and cheered up a girl I only knew for a few hours but feel like for the first time I belong. Especially since Rita started her play bad soccer season starting and I just started fit in here dad .

Sincerely Anne wilds

Later on Anne got a card from her dad saying
Sounds like you first day .

Ps what crusader Boy or nobles girl do you like best ?