Ritas play

Later on that day Anthony prepared himself to meet Rita over the top personality .  he remembers last year when he stole his part in the play as. Hamlet . She made me so mad on top of it she is directing and staring in shakes spare Romeos and Juliet . Huh she makes him so unsteady. And usually he is a calm sarcastic guy .

As Rita walk down the hall skipping in joy . About how she was assigned to direct and star in the play Romeo and Juliet. As she hung posters for auditions for lead male role and prince Francis only problem her drama teacher choosing roles out of fairness .
Then she saw Anthony walking down the hall and her skipping turned to firm quit foot steps of rage .
She remembered last years play we're she stole the role hamlet Evan tho she was a girl. Huh she hated how can never get to him he sluggish and sarcastic. Why she was honest and optimistic. He mix up all her words huh . hola pequeña said Anthony.  Hola perdedor . Rita said. 

Hey what you putting up there says Anthony
Nothing you should be concerned about.
Says Rita . Really it looks like the drama apartment to me so it seems vary concerning. Oh and lead male roles don't mind if I do . If you don't want to steal that role from me . Said Anthony. I won't I am playing Juliet. Oh good then maybe I will be Romeo . Doubt it . But I heard you can't choose. Will yes but . Maybe you could if somebody else played Juliet let say Beth .says Anthony . Oh and John play Romeo says Rita . I mean like she could do better than John. Oh ya she could. Really who . Thomas h . Oh really well see you at auditions.
What ever .
Later on at dinner hall .
Hey Anthony did you find out who Beth likes . Harry says . Yes I did Thomas h . Oh tommy h . That dweeb who in study hall with us says John. Ya why jealous asked Anthony. No way so what's the rest of the plan. Simple we text Liz pretending to be tommy. Perfect .