Ep 1: Giant Light returns

The scene opens up with a flashback of an unknown mother holding her son in a basket as she is looking on at the battle as Giant Light fought against Maga-Zetton.

Maga-Zetton: Zetton.

Then it fires a beam at Giant Light as the mother takes cover behind the rock as the fire clears out. The Giant Light looks on at mother as he nods his head for her to go. She then looks behind with the portal still open as she looks back and nodded as she runs away. The giant light brings out a Calibur as he moved his blade around to form a ring of all 6 elements(Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Dark) as he fires a full power energy beam stream against Maga-Zetton and it explodes. When the explosion is reaching towards the mother, she was pushed towards the portal by unknown Majin as he died from the explosion radius as there was a light coming towards her as she brings out Orb Ring she kept for him as she picks it out to reveal Fusion Card, Ultraman. When the portal closes, she looks back at the boy crying as she looks back at Orb Ring and two cards, one was Ultra Fusion Card Ultraman & other was Ultra Fusion Card Ultraman Tiga as three of them disappeared. She looks at her son as she shushes her son.

Mother: It's okay... everything is okay...

The scene opens up with a boy now grown up, named Yuki Kurenai, now working in someone's room on a computer organizing the stuff in files he made for SMG4 with labels on them. Then a man named SMG4 arrived in the room.

SMG4: Hey! Yuki!

Yuki: Hi, SMG4.

SMG4: How's the progress?

Yuki: Doing great.

SMG4: Awesome! Hey, since you have gone through some work, how about a break with me and others?

Yuki: Sure. Why not.

The two walkout.

Later

The scene shows them at the park with friends he had made. Since he was hired, he gain new friends ever since Youtube Arc. Now, he gets along with new people around him.

Meggy: Catch this!

Then she throws a football as they run back further to catch it.

Bob: It'S MiNe! It'S MiNe!

Mario: Oh hell no!

SMG4: No I got it!!

Then Yuki jumps over them and catches the ball.

Yuki: Gotcha!

Bob: *Background* YoU SoN oF a BiTcH!

Meggy: Good one!

Ever since he discovered his amazing features ain't match to their standards, he's been doing great with football for a while.

Yuki: Okay! I'll throw this time!

Mario: Mario is gonna beat your ass!

SMG4: Not if I say that to your face!

Mario:

Yuki: And catch!

Then he throws the ball further thus making them run back quickly. Then suddenly, they hear something as JubJub points out while Boopkins notice this.