Ep 5: Bad stinky water

The scene shows a water pound with a connection pipe to Mushroom Kingdom water at night. Then something bubbled as it reaches out to reveal to be Maga-Jappa as it laid back on the water.

Later

SMG4: Ah, after a good old 2020 New Year, it's time for a nice cup of-

SMG4: Huh?

He walks out of the room to see Peach with a trench of smell so bad.

Peach: WHAT THE F*** HAPPEN TO OUR WATER?!

SMG4: Wait... what?

Peach just brings in the bucket as he smells it and his head shrinks and explodes.

SMG4: 

Meanwhile

As Meggy is about to pour water into the cup, she ended up smelling something that causes her to drop her cup to the sink and closes it.

Meggy: Oh god! What is that smell?!

Meanwhile

While Mario hums, he gets a cup of water and drank it but-

Luigi: Mario! THAT WATER IS BAD WATER!

This explodes his guts.

Mario: What's why it tastes like sewage.

He just drops to the floor.

Meanwhile

The scene changes to everyone outside arguing.

Civilian: WHERE IS OUR GOOD WATER?!

KAREN: I'VE BEEN SOAKED IN SEWAGE!!!

Princess Peach: Everyone! Calm down! Relax, we were investigating the problem here!

Then one of the officers comes up to her.

Officier: Princess, you're not gonna like this.

Later

Princess Peach: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

The scene shows Maga-Jappa relaxing in mother Nature's water.

Soldier: Peach, should we try fire at it?

Princess Peach: YES!

THen they fire at it but no scratch as it then looks at them and fires water flow at them and explodes.

Princess peach:... That failed...

Meanwhile

SMG4: Okay, ever since we lost our water to that monster, we need one quickly or we will be Dehydration in the process.

Luigi: But how do we get it off the water?

SMG4: Well glad you ask. We kept these weapons Saiko brought back then before Waluigi Arc, but she had no use for them after her defeat back then. So, now we have to try everything.