Ep 3: Lord of Earth

The scene opens up with Meggy, Luigi, and Yuki looking at the news.

News Anchor Kermit: This just in, one of Mushroom Kingdoms Building just sunk into a hole and disappeared. The police were investigating the disappearance of the building and the construction workers are getting the surface nice and neat.

Meggy: Man, it's been 2 days since he took care of Kaiju, now another Kaiju arrive?

Luigi: But what causes it?

While that goes on, he had a sudden headache as he gets a feeling of a new Kaiju living underneath the surface.

Yuki: The King Demon Beast of Earth...

Meggy & Luigi: Huh?

Yuki: I get this feeling that... a Kaiju is living underneath the surface. So... it might be... I got to go.

Then he makes a run for it.

Meggy: Hey! Wait!

She makes a run for it as Luigi exclaim and runs for it.

Later

In the power generator room, Jin face Dark Ring to the ground as he had Telesdon Kaiju Card with him.

Jin: Telesdon.

Then he sends it to The King Demon Beast of Earth as inside reveals a card that is covered in light to prevent a real look as the Kaiju Card negates the power. As he began to concentrate, he was suddenly disrupted by harmonica.

(From 0:00 to 0:44)

He turns around to see Yuki with Orbnica.

Yuki: Knew it will disrupt your concentration. But... who are you?

Jin smile and looks at him.

Jin: So we finally meet for the first time, Orb.

Yuki: *Surprise* What?...

Jin: Our fathers were once rivals to each other. Where both of our powers were different from each other. Hell, I even hate that melody you're playing. How did you remember it?

Yuki: To be honest... I don't know. But when my mother gave me this, there's something connected to me that I always keep. And when I discover the power I had and knowing what you were doing here, I ain't letting you win.

Then the two fought and push away from each other.

Jin: This is our fate. The father's sons fight each other.

Then he dodges his punch and grabs hold of him.

Jin: Quite a brusque greeting, wouldn't you say?

Then he pushes Jin away as they block each other's punches.

Yuki: You're after the King Demon Beast of Earth this time?

Then they grab hold of each other.

Jin: I'll return all life on this planet to the dirt soon enough.

Then he pushes him away. Jin then brings out Antlar Kaiju Card and sends it to the ground.

Yuki: No matter which King Demon Beast you resurrect, I'll beat them!