Invitation

The night was not usual for Piya .
She tossing and turning all night thinking about how can she feel a connection with his kids even if she don't know them .

Not to forget her old memories - happiness and wounds everything was unveiled again .
She again faced that way .
The Path of her miseries .

Next day she was again their .
She don't know why but she was again at the same park on the very same swing waiting for she don't know whom .
And the next thing she realised that someone covered her eyes with two small tender palms .

She touched the hand and removed it from her eyes and pulled the person infront of her .
As soon as the person came into veiw her lips blown up into a beautiful smile .

"Soha , ayush what are you doing here ?" She was pleasently surprised.

"Aunty we came here to meet you" said Soha and hugged Piya tightly.

"Aunty we don't have time we have to go back home early"ayush took out a invitation card in a hurry and gave that to Piya.

"Tomorrow is subh's 3rd birthday. You will come na aunty ?
We will cut the cake only when you will be there  . Ok bye " they didn't gave her a single chance to say something and ran away.

She was just standing there in a confusion.

Is she ready to face him , again?

How will everyone react?

She should go or not ?

Will she broke their little hearts?

All these questions were running in her mind.

Her mind became a mess just because of a single person , Dev Dixit .

****************
So here is the next chapter

I know it is short but next update is coming soon 😃.

Do tell me how is it in the comments

Enjoy

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.