Beautiful Nightmare

Author's POV
***************

She came as a gentle breeze to make him feel the bliss
But she went out as a Strom who is determined to make him suffer as much as she did it not more.

He knew he had messed up everything.
He regret each and every moment in which she was hurt and the reason was him.

It's been 13 years since he took her in his arms, since he smelled her natural fragrance, since he heard her calling for him in the whole house.

His piyu has changed a lot.
From a girl who cannot see even a scratch on him to a renowned woman who want to destroy him in every possible way.

Night was too long for him which he was spending in their home , that terrace room , her territory.

Laying on the bed holding her favourite blanket to his heart even if it was a hot weather.

The room was witnessing that 23 years old young boy , who was broken beyond repair for his love.

That helpless boy who could do nothing but cry on the fate for playing dirty games with him.

The walls of the room were the sole witness of those loud cries which subsided in the room itself.

The pillows once again were wet with his tears.

Even the dim lights and the curtains were feeling pity on him.

He was right when he said there is only one girl he ever loved , loves and will love .

The fire ball started to appear by the horizon and sweet rays of sun disturbed the sleep of the man who got the sleep just three hours ago.

Poor boy.

He was not ready to open his eyes whe he felt a fabric on his face.
More precisely it was a light fabric with a very known fragrance.
Wait
It was her
It was her fragrance.

He slowly unfolded the curtains of his eyes only to see the love of his life, his piyali laying on his chest playing with his hairs.
In the process her dupatta coverd his face and her fragrance reached his soul.
Her soft silky locks were wet which means she just took a shower.

His innocent love was busy in making different different hairstyle with his messy hairs.
Not at all knowing the fact that she was making one of his deepest fantasy come true and making his thoughts go in a bit so innocent direction.
Afterall his beauty was so oblivious to his naughty and dirty thoughts.

"Wake up dev, it's already 6. Let's go otherwise ishuma will be angry. Wake up na" she said while pulling his not so chubby cheeks.

Dev looked at her as if she was the most beautiful creation of the supreme God.

He roamed his hands in her wet hairs and hugged her tightly.
But she started to struggle in his hold .
He looked at her face to see that her face was drenched in tears and she was sobbing loudly.
She looked at him with accusing eyes and started to move back leaving him perplexed.

He tried to hold her in his arms again but she disappeared
She vanish in a thin air as if never existed.

He woke up with a jerk , horrified with the nightmare.

He doesn't know what to do.
Feeling hollow inside he did the first thing came into his mind.

Maybe the cold water of the shower make him relax and help him to forget the nightmare which was threatening him to turn into reality.

************************************

Finally updated after so many days.

I thought you might have forget this book but still ....

Do tell me how was the chapter

What do think about dev now?
I mean you don't know his side of the story

Oops 🙊 you don't know any side of the story cause

IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING.

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.