Happy Birthday 🍰

It was a fine afternoon
Everyone was happy at Dixit mansion and preparing for subh's birthday party.
Their lil boy will turn 03 today .
Happiness was in the air.

BUT

Just some steps far from Dixit mansion there was someone restlessly walking in her bedroom biting nails.

"I can't go there and face him again"

"But those lil angels invited me with hope and love"

"But what will I do if he again.....  No no "

"Wait a minute, it's him who should regret .
It's him who should feel bad and lonely .
It's him who should cry in pain and beg for peace.
It's him who should feel guilty but no if he is enjoying hin life then why are you bothering piyu?"

Yes , it was Piyali who was constantly blabbering.
And atlast she dicided.

"I will go and show him that it doesn't effect me even a bit if he is not with me.
It doesn't effect me being alone and betrayed by him "

Binding up her courage for the birthday party of a Lil baby , sounds hilarious but for her it was a war .

*************

"Ayush you are standing here from past half an hour
Come lets go inside" Sonakshi was constantly telling her to get back to the house but her dear son is not even leaving the door .

She came inside only to see a perplexed dev sitting and insisting his daughter.
"Soha please baby it's too late
Guest can't wait more
Please"
He was repeating himself again and again but what happened to their children?

It was 8 pm and their special guest is nowhere to be seen .
They are not ready to let subh cut the cake before their so called special guest arrive.

All are so confused about this guest .

Sonakshi dragged ayush from main gate and told them sternly .

"Let's cut the cake
Guests are getting impatient
Everyone wants to leave.
Who is your guest? And why is he not here till now?
Don't be stubborn you both"

Sonakshi was scolding them but Ishu maa came to their rescue.

"Sona they are just kids .
Go and bring the cake we are coming"

"But dadi"

Soha's voice was cut off by her dear dadi .

"Beta it's too late and do you really think your special guest will arrive now ?
Maybe they got any work.
Let's not delay please
For your dadi "

Both the siblings were sad but they can't argue further so went to cut the cake half heartedly .

All were gathered around cake
The brother and sister duo was still looking at entrance but then ayush tapped on soha's shoulder.

They both smiled ear to ear and everyone clapped and cheered "happy birthday shubh"

Dev and Sonakshi fed cake to the family members and the crowd from the centre started to disappear.
Guests went to food counter and family started talking, laughing and giggling.

"Happy Birthday Baby" and everything stopped.

Just by the one voice
if Sonakshi would not slide a little to look at the person who just now greeted baby shubh ,dev must have choked his juice straight on her face.

**********************

Updateeeeeeeeeeee

Wanna throw chappal at me ?

Hid behind the pillars and shouts "go ahead"

Next update will be coming soon ☺️.

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.