Chapter 3

Izumi

Izuku has been coming home later than usual ever since he was told he was quirkless and everyone found out. It had been a year since Izumas draft and I still blamed myself...

I had woken up in the hospital and was out on bed rest for a while and in that time span I had decided I'd no longer use my quirk any of them...

I continued with martial arts but my fire reminded me of him I didn't like that not one but. My air element remind me of the fact that I couldn't hold the beam long enough before it could hit us. My dark side wasn't able to do anything since there was no shadows seen because of the raging fire...my water? Couldn't do a damn thing because there was too much fire and I'd get tired regardless...

Any part of my quirk I could've used would have drained me regardless...I haven't used my quirk since and I plan on living a normal life...I'd also given up on the idea of soulmates after losing Izuma...especially when she had already found her soulmate turns out it was her moms business partners son...I was so happy for them and then she died he was a wreck just like I was...

So soulmates were no longer on my to do list and Bakugo still calls mr princess and says we'll be together in the future and constantly tries to get me to use my whirl again but it's no use. Everyone around me says it wasn't my fault and that's true in some aspects...it was his fault for being reckless and mine for not being strong enough...

But enough of that I was walking through the park Bakugo, Izu, and Bakugos followers usually stay only because mom asked me to go find Izu because he was late again...what I saw broke my heart...

There was Izuku cowering in fear standing in front of kid who was crying behind him...but that's not what shattered my heart it was who was in front of them and their actions

Tsuki stool in front of them prepared to use his quirk on them he called Izu 'Deku' which had meant useless I had no idea of this. Words were exchanged and Bakugos little followers stood behind him laughing. Before he could let off the explosion I spoke up. "Bakugo" I said as all eyes snapped towards me.

Tsuk- Bakugos face held a mixture of fear, guilt, anger, and nervousness abd I couldn't even decipher Izuku a face. "Princess I-" I cut him off "save it...I trusted you and you...you've been hurting my brother and calling him useless because he's quirkless?!" I yelled I motioned for the other kid to go and help Izuku up

"I thought you were better than that Bakugo" this took him by surprise causing him to flinch at the use of his last name. Never in our almost four years of friendship had I ever called him by his last name. "Izuku let's go...Bakugo just stay away..." grabbing Izuku hand I began to drag him back home.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked without looking at him. It was quiet for a minute before he spoke. "Once he got his quirk he changed, everyone kept saying he was better than everyone...when they found out I was quirkless I began to get...bullied then he gave me the name 'Deku' saying I was useless and well you saw..." I balled up my right fist while my left held his hand

"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked through gritted teeth. "I could've helped you...I couldn't help Izuma but...I could've helped you..." he didn't respond running my hands through my hair I opened the date releasing his hand and went straight to my room locking my door

On my desk sat a little package it must be my quirk canceling bracelet. My mom, Izuku, and Mitsuki said I shouldn't use it but I don't want to take any chances. I have a my very first friend to be clear named Yaoyorozu...but she's been out of town for the last two years leaving the day I got my quirk...she's back now and she's been trying to tell me it wasn't her fault Izuma died...no one knows the truth about that day...