Chapter 10

Izumi

"You agreed?" Momo asked me as I nodded. Basically after I said I'd choose death and Todoroki walked out or whatever they said I might as well spend the time I have left at UA because apparently my physical strength is strong on it's own as if it were a strengthening quirk.

At first I was hesitant but eventually agreed because I might as well. The sports festival is coming up and we're getting two weeks off to train. Basically my first day will technically be the sports festival which I don't condone by the way.

"So what about Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima? Have you spoken to any of them?" She asked as I shook my head. "I know it was hypocritical of me but I just can't use it...and as much as I want to when I go to try and take off my bracelets something tell me not to it's like a little voice that always said 'it's your fault she's gone' 'you're weak' 'don't take them off' and the voice is right it is my fault so I just don't use it" I sighed as the alarm on my phone went off.

"Oh great it's time for dinner at the Bakugos how fun" I said sarcastically while getting up. "I'll see you later Momo" I said as she surprised me with a hug. "It'll be okay" for once I hugged her back and nodded before leaving.

Momo had her driver drop me off at the Bakugo household where I met mom since Izuku was with Uraraka since they were now together: "Izumi you're here let's go" with a sigh we walked to the door as she knocks I hid behind her a little and looked at the ground.

The door opened and I heard Mitsuki voice "Inko Izumi just on time come in we just finished dinner" she said as we walked into the house going straight to the diner. "Boys get down here dinners ready!" She yelled "STOO YELLING YOU HAG!" I shook my head still the same

Wait did she say boys...? This was a setup damnit I always get put into these situations. Sitting at the table my three soulmates walked in a shocked expression on their face seeing me as I looked away.

"Okay everyone let's eat" while the adults ate and talked I played around with my food as me and the boys sat there awkwardly. Pulling out my phone under the table I texted Izuku.

Zumi
You set me up.

Izu
I have no idea what you're talking about 😄

Zumi
I'll kill you.

Zumi has left the chat

"So Izumi Inko tells me you'll be going to UA?" my bored dark eyes net Mitsuki crimson eyes as I nodded. "I don't know for how long but yes I will" I sighed before finally eating.

I decided to at least try and converse with the three boys so "so uh how are you guys feeling about the sports festival?" I asked shifting uncomfortably when their gaze landed on shocked.

Kirishima answered first in his usually energetic self. "I'm super pumped everyone's going to see how manly our class is" he exclaimed happily as a small barely noticeable smile appeared on my face

Unknown to me and bi-colored hair boy and ash blonde saw and were happy inwardly. They believed that if anyone could change my mind it would be Kirishima.

Time Skip

"Ah it was nice seeing you two again hopefully Izuku will come next time" Mitsuki said as my mom nodded. "Oh you four seem to have gotten along well how about you come with us to our home?" my eyes snapped to mom who was looking t me with a smile