Chapter 6.

*WARNINGS CONTAINS MAJOR NSFW FOR GWOURTNEY......ENJOY*

Courtneys P.O.V.

I was about to go head out the hotel and go find Gwen but once I was about to head out. I saw Gwen running down the hallway with a worried look on her face. She came up to me and looked me in the eyes deeply.

"Look.......I'm sorry about all this.......this was just a mess up about everything and I didn't know how you felt about me and so I was stupid to just jump right into it cause I didn't know how you feel an-." I cut her off by giving her a kiss on the lips.

I couldn't help it.......I was just thinking of what Hana said so I took her advice to give it out a chance and be with her.......her eyes widen in surprise as she kissed me back a bit rougher and passionately, it felt really nice and smooth. I felt love when I kissed her. She started to French kiss me and put me against the wall in the hallway which was pretty awkward for the people that passed by us.....oh I felt bad for them......I stopped Gwen as I opened the door to walk Gwen through the living room to my room and locked my door. Gwen then pinned me down to my bed getting on top of me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips which felt so intoxicating.....she started kissing down to my jawline down to my neck. Am I really gonna do this......I haven't ever done this before......I might be bad......I thought in my head but those thoughts faded away. Gwen pulled my hair back to get better access. She started sucking and nibbling on my neck as she left on a hickey making me let out a little moan which caused me to blush.

"Now you're mine." She smirked and whispered in my ear. I swear i just feel myself getting wet.She gave me another kiss before she pulled off my white shirt and smirked at me. She slowly unhooked my laced black bra I was wearing as I caught my breast in my hands trying to cover them.

"Babe what's the matter.....nothing to be ashamed of, your body's beautiful."

She smiled and hugged me while giving me a kiss on the cheek

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to......." She was so understanding, super sweet, she made me feel comfortable.......I slowly let go of my breasts as she smiled and looked at the freckles that were on my shoulders and chest

"Awwww haha." She cooed "That's really cute." She said causing me to blush. She started massaging my breasts gently and softly and mmmmm it felt super good.

"Mmmmmm....." I let out a soft moan as she started caressing and sucking/nibbling on them.

"Mmnnnmmm." I moaned. I was blushing probably a new shade of red. She started heading down my pants as she rubbed my inner thighs and pulled down my tights kissing down my stomach. She smirked as she saw the black thong that was hers . She grabbed my butt a couple times making me moan and laugh a little. She gave my butt a slap which made me glare at her and give her a "really.......you had to to that?" Look. She just smirked as she ripped off the thong with her teeth which made me blush really red.

I felt kind of embarrassed about doing this. I started to tense up a little. Gwen went up to me as she gave me a sexy look and whispered into my ear

"It's okay baby......don't worry.......you'll like it.........you're safe.." She whispered. She smiled and kissed me as she went back down rubbing my thighs and kissing down into it. I felt myself getting wetter as she was being such a tease to me which made me let out a small moan. She took off her shirt quickly before she started kissing more until she got to my pussy. This made me blush as she looked like she was hypnotized. She breathed over my pussy before she started flicking her tongue at my clit. I let out a gasp and moaned

"A-ah mmmm Gwen." I moaned out. She kept going as she started to finger me with her two fingers as her other hand went up to my breast.

"Gwen! Fuck!!" I yelled out loudly as she went pretty fast. Was she really experienced at this, she seemed to know what she was doing. She smirked as she switched and stuck her whole tongue into me while rubbing my clit with her fingers. She moaned out loudly I guess cause she liked the taste of me.