Chapter 4

The next morning

Courtney's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at the time, feeling tired, it was about 8 am, I got up to go get ready, I flat ironed my hair to make it look neat, put on light and natural make up, put on some black tights and a long sleeved red dress that went up to my thighs and a black belt around my waist, i put on some heeled black ankle boots as I left a not to put into Layla's room and took another one for Hanas to leave in her room. I took the piece of paper with Gwens number and called it. Hmmm I wonder if she's up.....I wondered as I heard the phone ringing and than pick up.

"Ummm hello? Is this Gwen?" I asked on the phone.

"Um yeah, who's this......please don't be prank calling me." She said.

I laughed "Haha, no silly, its me, Courtney, the girl you met at the art gallery last night, I was wondering If you could show me around here or maybe we can go get a coffee or something?" I asked her.

"Okay yeah sure, do your friends wanna come too?" Gwen asked.

"No no." I laughed "They're sleeping. Haha. Do you know where my hotel is?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah of course, kind of close to the gallery I know haha. Well I'll be there in a few minutes. I'll get you at the lobby."

"Okay.....bye."

"Bye." She hung up as I went down to the lobby to wait for Gwen.

Gwens P.O.V.

I got scared when she called me, I thought it was one of those stupid prank calling people. I went to go get ready but I felt so lazy........but eh it was worth it cause it was for my soon to be girl of my dreams. I'm not obsessing over her, she's still kind of a stranger to me but a really beautiful one.....anyways I went to go put on my usual Gothic make up with my dark blue lipstick. I put on a black sweater dress that was laced,with a choker, a spiked bracelet, with combat boots. I combed my hair and took my bag with all my other things like my wallet,phone,etc. I decided to take my scooter to ride around Paris with. I locked up my house, took my keys,grabbed the helmets, and off I went to go to the hotel.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I was waiting outside the lobby looking at the streets and then I saw a Gothic girl pull up onto the curb I was waiting on.

"Hey Courtney." She smiled as she pat the seat behind her

"Grab the helmet and hop on." She said as I walked over and sat down and smiled as I put on my helmet.

"Careful." She said "If you need some-." I cut her off as I put on my helmet, hooked my feet onto the sides and wrapped my arms around her waist holding onto her hoping I don't fall off this thing.

Was this girl blushing? Or is it just hot for her? Eh I don't know.

She started the scooter as she drove past the city looking around at the gorgeous weather of the sun. I was looking around in awe as she started explaining the places around here, she kept stuttering though,I guess she doesn't have to best English. I chuckled as I thought that while she was still talking about the places.

We came to a stop at this cafè place. It looked pretty oldish but pretty nice around. She parked the scooter as she took off her helmet and took off mine. And put them onto the scooter. I looked at her concerned "Won't someone steal it?"

"Psh who's gonna steal scooter helmets? Don't worry."

"Righhttt......because you know everything." I laughed as I grabbed my purse and she grabbed her too.