Chapter 8

Soon 3 weeks later passed as the 4th one came by. Layla didn't say anything about her pregnancy, Brian didn't know and Gwen and Courtney were still being a cute lovey dovey couple.

Layla's POV

I was in the bathroom throwing up... Damn ... Stupid morning sickness. If I keep throwing up every morning they'll catch on.

I used mouthwash to freshen my breath and brush my teeth all over again just in case.
When I come out they're is a huge breakfast in the room.

There was French Toast , Omelets, Oatmeal , Fruit salad, Pancakes, Sausage and Bacon
.
"Hey Layla" Hana smiled
.
"Hey " I say still staring at the food. I can feel my mouth watering.

Its all so good and my pregnancy makes we want it all. So I take some of everything.

"Wow thats a big breakfast."Gwen says.

"Wow thats a big mouth. Why don't you shut it cause I didn't ask for opinion" I snap before going into my room to eat.

Shit I didn't mean to be rude ... Stupid hormones

Gwen's P.O.V.

I got kind of shocked when Layla snapped at me, I didn't expect her to say that but now I feel bad that I said that, does she not like me or something?

I felt a bit sad if she didn't. I guess she may not have been the most happiest for me and Courtney like Hana.

I went outside her room to try to apologize "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just meant like not in a bad way........." I laughed a bit nervously feeling bad

She didn't answer me. Did she not like me that much? I have to set things right with her if I'm gonna be with Courtney and stay here.......but now I feel bad and sad about what I just said. Courtney came into the room as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a surprise hug.

"Hey Gwenny.....You okay sweetie?" She asked me sweetly as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yeah.......I'm fine....." I said softly and sighed.

"Well we can talk about it later okay?" She said and pinched me on the cheeks. Which I couldn't help but smile I giggled as she let go of my cheeks.

"Okay." I laughed and dipped her down into a kiss and bit down on nibbled on her bottom lip when Hana walked in and I turned and let go of courtneys bottom lip and sat her back up and me and her blush.

Hana gave a big smile as she walked into the room to eat. I pulled out the chair for Courtney as Hana sat down and I sat by Courtney.

"Thank you kind women." She smiled at me as I sat down by her.

"You're welcome." I smiled at her as we made our plates and ate breakfast. When everyone was done I cleaned up and did the dishes.

"Gwen.....you don't have to....." Courtney said and smiled.

"Nah......I'm staying over so.......I'll be nice....." I said and laughed as she gave me a mwuah kiss on the cheek and I blushed lightly as I washed up everything and went to Courtney's room as she came a long with me.

I sat on the bed and she sat in front of me and grabbed my hands. "What's the matter sweetie?" She asked me holding my hands as I saw her soft smooth tan fingers intertwined with my pale ones.

"Well.......I don't think your friend Layla likes me....." I said looking down.

"Why not?" She asks me a bit concerned.

"Well I don't know........she snapped at me this morning and I just felt bad after........I really want your friends to like me....I know hana does." I laughed. "But I don't know about Layla." I said sternly.