Chapter 9

The next morning

Courtney got up to get ready and of course she's an early bird so she got up at exactly 7:00 as she turned off her alarm and yawned and got out of bed as she was shaking Gwen to get up so they could go

"Gwen......time to get up." She said softly and shook her

"Mmm Courtney" She moans in her sleep.

"Gwen.....get up......I gotta make the bed too you know." She shook her harder.

Gwen was still asleep obviously dreaming of her. Courtney kisses her to see if that would wake her.

Gwen blushes as Courtney pulls away slowly
"Good morning."

Courtney blushed darkly back and smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head." She smirked and smiled as she went to go to the closet and get clothes for the day.

Gwen gets up and comes behind Courtney and gives her a hug.

Courtney smiled and gave her a pat on the head and a kiss

"Come on, we can do this later......go get ready." She blushed darkly at her.

Gwen nods and changes into her regular clothes. Courtney went to go change her clothes and do her daily routine and made the bed.

Gwen went outside to order room service but Layla already did. Gwen looked at Layla and helped her bring the food into the room. They brought it in and layla takes some of the food and just sit on the couch watching tv.

Gwen went into the kitchen part of the room to make food since she didn't want to be rude and take Layla's food.

"Aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" Layla asks her.

"Well......it's your food right? I don't wanna just be rude and take it......" Gwen said as her voice trailed off.

" ... You seriously think I would eat this whole buffet... I'M NOT THAT FAT" Layla snaps as her eyes teared.

She goes to her room and slam the door which made Hana and Courtney come out their rooms to see what's going on. Courtney came with her eyes widen

"Gwen what happen?!!" Courtney asked in shocked.

"Layla got breakfast but I didn't know it was for all of us and I thought it was just hers" she sighs.

"Awww......don't worry, it's okay, you didn't know....." Courtney said as she went to go give Gwen and hug and kiss on the cheek

"Does this feel better?" she kisses her on the cheek

"Yeah.......I wonder what's been up with layla, she's been a bit snappy now....." Hana said oogling over at the goth and prep.

Gwen blushed and smiled while hugging Courtney "Yes.....yes it does....." Gwen said still blushing.

"I would go talk to her but we have to pack our breakfast to go and leave right away... Hana you think you could handle Layla by yourself?" Courtney asks.

"Yeah. Of course. I'll take care of it....." Hana said a bit scared as she went to Laylas room.

Courtney went to go finish getting ready as she went to the room to take the keys and her purse and stuff and went to go wait by Gwen by the door.

Soon Gwen finished getting ready and went by Courtney. Courtney took the food and took Gwen's hand to hold before they left the door "Where do you wanna stop to eat this?" Courtney asked her.

"There is a cafe across the street from the spa."

"Okay...." She smiled and they took a cab to the cafe