The Brothers

"Bhai when did you come?"
 Aradhya was both scared and happy seeing her brothers, what will they think about seeing us in this compromising situation?

"We arrived this morning but we had some work so we finished that and came to see you."

Aditya replied in a suspicious tone but did not question them.

"Greetings and welcome Aditya Bhai, Ayan.
Bahubaali said, while Aradhya went and took her brother's blessings and hugged Ayan, and then hugged Aditya hesitantly.

"What do you think you are doing?"
Adithya whispered as he tightened his grip so that it hurt she whimpered softly so that only her brothers could hear and Ayan fisted his hand in anger towards his brother but knew he couldn't do anything. 

Aditya slowly released Aradhya and she was relieved but she made sure it was not seen on her face.

All this was seen by Bahubaali who smiled seeing her bond with her brothers, he was a bit sad that he could not have a bond like this with his brother but he did not know the truth between the Rajputana siblings. 

Bahubaali went and took a blessing from Aditya and hugged Ayan. 

"You should have so much to talk about so, I am leaving see you later."

Saying this Baahubali left the room and Aradhya hissed quietly as Aditya twisted her hand behind her back, she knew this was coming that is why she wished Bahubaali did not leave. 

"What was happening? I have warned you so many times haven't I?"

Aradhya nodded quickly as he tightened his grip on her. Aditya many times 'talked' to her about Bahubaali and all ended up in her covered with bruises. Ayan looked on with fire in his eyes, he wanted to kill his brother but the scars on his back and the promise made to his sister stopped him and he just walked out not being able to watch his sister getting hurt by the monster they call brother. 

"Do you know how many rumors are there about you and him?"

Aradhya nodded as Aditya pushed her down with such force that her whole body started aching she did not have time to catch her breath as he started kicking on her stomach and he did not care that she was crying and begging for him to stop. He always made sure to not hurt her on her face or arms so that people don't know. He finally went out and scoffed seeing his brother waiting outside the chamber and went out and Ayan rushed inside immediately and had tears in his eyes seeing his dear sister in such a state even though this was not the first time. He picked her up very slowly and gently like a glass doll and set her on the bed. 

"Where?"
He asked as he took some medicine, she just moved the clothing over her stomach and a teardrop fell from his eyes which landed on her palm but she did not react and he slowly applied some medicine over her bruises.

"I am sorry, I am so so sorry. This was not supposed to happen, I was supposed to protect you."

Aradhya shook her head saying that it was not his fault and she hugged him not too tightly due to her bruises and she started crying too. 

Why did Aradhya's own brother beat her? What happened in the court the next day? Any ideas?

Do vote and comment to tell me how the chapter was Byee.