Waking her up

Baahu was burning in rage but was also very very worried about his best friend, All were tensed about what will happen to Aradhya. Rajmata was pacing back and forth worried for her daughter. 

"Kattapa, send a message to Ayan and Aditya to inform them what has happened, Find out from the guards what exactly happened there" 

She ordered Kattapa with such rage that people got scared of it, she will not spare whoever did this to her Aradhya. Devasena came running there having just heard the news as she was not well. 

"What happened? Is she ok?"

"They are treating her" 

Bhalla answered her seeing that no one else was ready to give her an answer. Devasena nodded and looked at Baahu who was just standing there, still as a statue and looking at the ground. She didn't go near him to comfort him, nothing will ease his worries except the news that his best friend is fine. Devasena had grown attached to Aradhya in a very short period of time and this was unusual as Devasena didn't allow people in that easily. Even though Devasena is sweet, she doesn't let them in and Aradhya broke it all, she became Devasena's very close friend in a matter of days and the thought of losing Aradhya scared Devasena so much that she had tears in her eyes.

Baahu was standing there numb, he thought to himself what was he doing when he was supposed to protect Aradhya, he promised her that he would take care of her but he didn't. He was doing some stupid work while his friend was suffering there, and he was not able to think of what might happen. He just needs her to be ok, he needs his best friend to be fine. He can't think of living without her, he just can't. 

'I will destroy the person who tried to kill her, he would regret even thinking about her. I will kill him mercilessly but I just need her to be ok' 

Various thoughts were going through his head but he was praying to whoever listening to make sure that she'll be ok. 

The physician came out with a tensed frown on her face while all of them started asking if she was okay

"Rajamata, we have stopped the bleeding and stitched the wound but if she doesn't wake up in 24 hours then it's going to be very difficult." 

"What are you saying? It's your job to cure her, why can't you do your job properly?"

Devasena shouted at the physician without thinking and Rajamata kept a hand on Devasena's shoulder to stop her and Devasena turned to her with tears in her eyes. Sivagami hugged her and stopped herself from crying by assuring herself that Aradhya will be ok.

Baahu slowly went into the chamber and looked at her, she looked like an angel even though her body was pale and there was dried blood on her skin. She looked like a sleeping angel. He walked towards her and took a wet cloth and wiped all the dried blood on her hands. He gently wiped it off with so much care. Slowly the tears came and continued flowing and he broke down and held her palms and continued crying. 

"Please, please don't leave me, I will be broken if u leave me Chutki. I can't lose you if anything happens to you then I will not spare the person who did this to you. But please don't leave me, I am begging you." 

He begged her and continued crying when he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw his brother looking at him with tears in his eyes, they hugged each other, scared of what will happen to their childhood angel who knew all their secrets. They gave each other hope. 

Ayan rushed inside the chamber worried about his sister, he had been traveling for 6 hours straight and he immediately rushed to his sister worried about her condition and became so angry seeing her state. He turned to the Mahishmati brothers who were just looking at Aradhya which so much sadness but he didn't care he wanted to kill them for not protecting her even though deep down he knew it wasn't their fault. 

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING? WHAT WERE ALL OF YOU DOING WHEN HE CAME AND DID THIS TO MY SISTER?" 

He shouted and hearing this all came inside the chamber, they could understand his anger and worries and Rajamata went near him and tried to calm him down, but he just fell to his knees near the bed and looked at Aradhya. 

"Wake up Aradhya. Please don't leave me as they did, I can't live without you." 

He pleaded with her as tears fell down his cheeks. Baahu went near him and comforted him saying that she can't leave them. 

Suddenly Devasena noticed that Aradhya was opening her eyes and went near her. All of them noticed that Aradhya was slowly waking up and they felt so relieved seeing her wake up.