Sullyoon - Unexpected

Y/n quickly ran to the school, considering that he woke up later than usual by 30 minutes, he didn't expect to make it in time to class.

He came late to class, he greeted the teacher and quickly went to the back of the class to sit at the first empty seat he got.

Y/n took a quick scan of the classroom and finds his best friend, quickly moving quietly to sit beside him.

"Hey, did the teacher say anything yet for today's class?" Y/n asked with concern.

"Not much but that he did hand back our test slips from last weeks. I took your slip for you." His friend said, taking out some papers from under the table and handing it to Y/n.

Y/n took over the test papers and look over to the score,. '65/100... that's not bad I guess', Y/n thought to himself.

He glanced over to a girl who is sitting at the corner of the class before looking over to his friend and asked, "Who got the highest?"

His friend sighed and answered whispering, "It's that girl, who is sitting at the corner. Sullyoon. She always get first. What a weird girl, I bet she have no friends, studies most of the time and even talk to books."

Y/n didn't listen to the last part of what his friend is saying, he sighed but looked over to Sullyoon, who is focusing in class and writing down her notes.

"Well, good for her but not me..." Y/n mumbled under his breath, not paying attention to what his friend say.

"Wait... what's that on your neck." His friend looked closer to Y/n's neck, putting down his hand that was covering something.

"Is that... a hickey!?!?" His friend said out loud to him, alerting people around the class, them looking over to Y/n.

Y/n looked at him with strong eyes, "Dude, are you trying to announce this to the world?"

His friend toned down his voice, as everyone turned back to whatever they were doing ahead.

"You have a girlfriend!?!? You are Y/n! You are like the school athlete and so many girls tried to confess to you, but you rejected all of them. Who would have thought you had a girl yourself!?!?" His friend whispered, shocked to know that Y/n had a hickey.

"Just... don't tell this to anyone else. I don't need unwanted attention." Y/n said, sighing.

After a few hours of class, Y/n excused himself from class and went to the toilet, wanting to catch a break.

Y/n arrived at the toilet and splashed his face with cold water, refreshing up his face and trying to clear his mind of the stress.

Just then, suddenly the door opened and someone walked in. It was a girl.... it was Sullyoon.

"So... how much did you get." Sullyoon asked, smirking.

"I know... you got the highest in class, didn't you?" Y/n said, sighing.

Sullyoon smiled and walked towards him slowly and resting her hand on his shoulders. "Well, you can't get what you want today then."

"I still got an improvement. Didn't I?" Y/n said, pulling her closer by the waist.

"That's cause you got a good teacher living with you. Don't you agree?" Sullyoon said proudly, looking at him.

"Yep, definitely."

"And who is that teacher."

"That's you." Y/n said, before kissing her.

"Maybe... after all, you will be getting what you want." Sullyoon said teasing him, starting to pull him along to a toilet stall.

"Wait. Lock the toilet doors and make sure no one is here." Y/n said worried.

"Don't worry. At this time of the day, there is no one and I locked the toilet door, even putting a cleaning in progress sign outside." Sullyoon said before pulling him to a kiss and pulling him to one of the toilet stalls.

They shared a short passionate kiss before Sullyoon pushed Y/n against the wall and pulled down his pants and underwear slowly.

"Would you prefer me to take off my clothes too?" Sullyoon asked, despite knowing his answer.

Y/n nodded, smiling happily as she took off her clothes seductively.

Sullyoon took his cock into her mouth slowly, Y/n closed his eyes and moaned as his cock enjoyed the warmth of her mouth.

"I can't ever have enough of your blowjobs, it just feels so good." Y/n said, eyes closed and his legs starting to feel weak.

Sullyoon enjoyed seeing Y/n enjoy her mouth and thought of something. "Y/n. Fuck my mouth."

"!?!?" Y/n was speechless.

"What? You can't?" Sullyoon teased him with a mischievous grin, which led him to prepare

Y/n rested his hands on her head as he slowly and gently thrusted his cock in and out of her mouth, out of fear hurting her.

Sullyoon smiled, knowing how kind and gentle he is usually with her. She put her hands behind his legs and started to take matters into her own hands, quickly fucking Y/n with her mouth.

It wasn't long before Y/n shot a load into her mouth, Y/n moaned loudly and breath deeply as he finished shooting his load inside his beloved girlfriend's mouth.

They both looked at each other and smiled, even laughing for awhile. "You know, my friend spotted my hickey. The one that happened last night." Y/n said shyly.

"Should we do what we did last night then." Sullyoon said, with a naughty teasing smile.

"Now?" Y/n asked naively.

Sullyoon smiled and pinched his nose. "Silly. Do it when we get back home. Better come home straight away after class today." She said, giving him a long kiss before they both wore their clothes and went back to class.

No one noticed that they both came back together. "Dude what took you so long?" His friend asked, noting how long she was gone for.

"Well, ugh. I was doing something important." Y/n said awkwardly.

"Well the class is ending in an hour. Want to hang out after class?" His friend asked.

"Nah... I got something really important to attend to." Y/n said, before looking over to Sullyoon who flashed a smile back to him.

Once class ended and they both rushed home....

"Hmph! Fuck me harder, Y/n!" Sullyoon moaned as Y/n fucked her, bending her over the living room table.

"How you like that, huh!" Y/n said, as his cock continued to thrust in and out of Sullyoon, her butt knocking with his balls.

Sullyoon moaned every single time he thrusted inside her, further encouraging him.

"I'm going to...." Y/n couldn't find the words to speak as he focused on fucking his naked girlfriend infront of him, his eyes on Sullyoon's firm, round and beautiful ass.

"Just focus on fucking me!" Sullyoon urged him, making Y/n to give her deep and hard thrusts, his hands grabbing her soft petite tits as he focused on fucking her.

Soon, Y/n blasted a load inside her. They both fell to the floor, completely exhausted from the sex.

"Well... this is your reward for improving,
I guess." Sullyoon chuckled.

"What would I get... if I get higher than you one day." Y/n asked, breathless.

"Well, let's take a rest and study later. Then at night, we shall discuss about it... after it's my turn..." Sullyoon said, as she kissed Y/n.

=========================================

Well this is kind of short, but I hope you guys enjoy this.

It might take a super long while before I update this smut book again.