Tease( Eunbi,Hyewon,Minju)

"Do it slowly, that's when they feel it the most." The most experienced nurse, Eunbi said.
"This feels fun unnie!" Hyewon said.

"Oh my god, he seems to be waking up." The youngest, Minju said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's pov

It felt really good, I don't know what's that  but it felt amazing. As I opened my eyes slowly, I felt weak and I see 3 beautiful women dressed in white Infront of me. Is this a hospital ? Why am I here? What happened? I see one of the women stroking my penis slowly.

"Unnie, will we get into trouble?" A worried Hyewon asked.
"It's alright, he's been in a coma for way too long. Usually coma patients don't get to survive, else they describe this as a dream. At least we are giving him good  something to dream about and he is enjoying it. "

"Look, he is going to shoot soon, hands off now, that's when he wants it the most." Eunbi said as she pulled Hyewon's hand off Y/N's penis and it is left throbbing.

"Isn't it too cruel?" An innocent Minju asked. "Nah, why should we let him cum anyway. Anyways it is your turn after a minute." Eunbi said. Y/N thought she might be angry and is venting her anger on him.
Minju hesitantly took her hand on his penis and started stroking it at a slow speed.  At first, precum started flowing freely. Minju then said" he must want to cum so badly, he is going to go crazy at this rate. "

Y/n pov

"Oh yes, this feels so good, I'm going to cum!!!!"
Then suddenly Eunbi said "Lunch time is up, time to get back to our posts!" And pulled Minju's hand off my penis and push them out the room. She however left behind and walk to me slowly, put my hand on her boobs and said "If later you get to move your hands and talk, i will let you enjoy my boobs and imagine that" giving me a seductive wink and sucked on my fingers.

6 hours later (night time)

"Well well, if it isn't the boy who could.move his hands" Eunbi entered bringing along Hyewon.
"Are you thinking where's Minju? She has to go home so there's noone who will pity you and let you cum"

Then Eunbi unbutton her uniform and showed her bare chest to Y/N. "Hyewon ah, this is how you make a man belong to you and me completely"
She stuffed y/n face with her boobs before stroking his dick quickly, as soon Y/n is edging, she started stroking very slowly and softly. Suddenly Eunbi let go of her hand and made Y/n let out a soft whimper. As Y/n started to take his hands and try to finish it off himself, they both laughed and started to tie his hands to the railing of his bed. "This is what you going to have to endure for 6 hours, through the entire night, since we both are off work now."
Then Hyewon took her turn and started bringing her mouth to Y/n's penis, saying "You wanna cum?" Then started sucking it very softly then started sucking it hard.  she took out her mouth and stroke his penis very softly, so softly he remained on the edge for 20 minutes. Soon, she stopped and said "Aww, did you think you would get to cum? Haha".

This went on for 6 hours before Hyewon said "Unnie, Im tired, this is fun!" And just went out to go home.

Eunbi then said "You wanna cum?" Fine let's fuck then" She proceeded to take off her skirt and underwear. She started to ride his cock while kissing him, she took off the rope around his hands and let his hands on her butt and said "Enjoy me as I'm fucking you. How's it, fuck me hard Y/n!"

Then she took her pussy off his penis and Y/n tried to thrust but his lower body is too weak. "Haha, ok fine fine, this time I will really let you cum" Eunbi then really started to fuck him until he cum.
As Y/n finally cum, he felt so relaxed and close his eyes. "I hope you enjoyed today, the teasing is sure fun" Eunbi said smiling and then left the room.