Haewon - Revenge

Y/n closed his eyes and breathed before he entered the house that his most hated person used to lived in.

He remembered the bully, his most hated person, abusing him and vandalising his door when they lived in the dorm during university. He had to spend so much time cleaning and didn't want to go out with his girlfriend as the bully made sexual remarks about her.

As a result, it made his girlfriend angry and break up with him. The bully took the chance to ask her out on a date and sent Y/n a video with the girl on her knees and giving him a blowjob.

Y/n remembered slamming the table so hard as he finished the video.

Y/n isn't going to let it slide, he had enough. He's going to target someone in his life as a revenge, and it's going to be... his youngest sister.

Oh
Hae
Won

He took the time to find out more about her, he had already knew some information about her. She was about to be 19, she's in her final year of high school and isn't doing too well in school.

Her parents wants her to enter a good university, so they had a few tutors who all got quit due to Haewon annoying them and being naughty.

"I can work with this." Y/n said to himself when he decided to apply to become a family tutor to her.

Ever since her brother entered university, he never went back home. This was something that made things a lot easier for Y/n.

Y/n entered the house and greeted the parents. "I'm counting on you to improve my daughter's grades. Please help her get into a good university."

"No one else is willing to tutor her after the last few tutors quit. I hope she doesn't trouble you too much. Please be patient with her.

The parents said worried and grateful, as they held Y/n's hands.

"Don't worry, I'm also a student too. I know what to do to make her do well." Y/n reassured them.

"I wonder what's wrong with her. Her brother is so much obedient and smarter than her." Her father said, shaking her head.

Y/n went to the second floor and knocked on the door for Haewon's room.

There was no response and Y/n quietly tried to open the door. As soon as he entered the room, there was a loud rock music playing, shocking him.

He could see Haewon dancing and pretending as if she didn't know he was here.

Y/n went over to the Bluetooth speaker and turned it off. Which made Haewon turned and looked at him.

"My name is Y/n. I'm your tutor, starting from today. I will help you improve in your studies." Y/n introduced himself as he sat down beside a table.

Haewon looked so annoyed and she sat down on her own bed.

"You are not much older than me and you don't look too smart either. Hmm, I suppose you are just a university student and looking to earn some money tutoring." Haewon said, folding her arms.

"I'm just here to help you and earn some money too. And I am a very smart university student, I got all As in my assignments and exams." Y/n explained.

"Hmph!" Haewon threw a pillow at him before walking out, ignoring him.

"Damn, this girl is just like her brother. Annoying and arrogant!" Y/n mumbled after she walked out of the room.