09 : Heading to the Capital (2)

[[  To  those  who  are  wondering  why  i  change  back  roxana's  name  into  her  original  name,   which  is  Roksoo  is  because  of  the  plot  that  i  will  write. ]]  

Four  days  later  Cale  and  Roksoo  and  all  of  them  are  having  a  breakfast  together.  Look  at  his  eldest  son  and  his  lover  both  wearing  simple  clothing.  Although  Roksoo  was  a  little  bit  grumpy  as  she  was  force  to  wear  a  corset.

The  count  smiled.  "I  guess  you  are  leaving  today." 

Today  was  the  day  Cale  and  Roksoo  would  leave  the  Henituse  territory  and  headed  towards  the  capital.  Which  of  course  Cale  wouldn't  even  agreed  on  if  only  it  weren't  for  the  ravenette  woman.  Cale  doesn't  understand  why?  Why  can't  he  say  no  to  Roksoo. 

As  he,   Cale  always  found  himself  agreeing  on  whatever  Roksoo  is  asking  him.  Be  it  finacial  or  whatsoever.  Sometimes  Roksoo  would  ask  Cale  something  'ridiculous'   or  'crazy'  and  yet  Cale  found  himself  agreeing  to  her. 

Godness!  Can  someone  explain  to  Cale  what  the  hell  is  happening  to  himself!  Even  before  his  regression  he  never  acts  like  this.  Nor  did  he  found  himself  being  so  considerate  and  doting  over  someone.  

Just  like  earlier  when  Roksoo  Force-  i  mean  Ask  Cale  to  wear  a  corset.  A  CORSET.  Just  so  Cale  would  know  how  much  it  hard  to  wear  a  corset.  And  Cale  just  straight  up  agreed  on  her  without  even  having  a  second  thought!

"It  doesn't  look  like  you're  nervous."   Cale  just  nodded  at  his  father's  statements.  Cale's complexion   had  gotten  much  better  in  the  last  few  days.  Maybe  because  in  these  past  few  days  Cale  is  always  with  Roksoo.   Of  course  Deruth  and  Violan  knew  the  reason.

Because  in  these  past  few  days  Cale  is  always  with  the  ravenette  woman  And  almost  everyone  would  always  saw  Cale  following  Roksoo  around  like  some  kind  of  puppy.  And  so  everyone  just  came  into  conclusion  that  Cale  and  Roksoo  is  inseparable. 

And  Cale  could  also  sleep  well  now,   this  was  because  he  can  feel  the   indestructible  shield  sorrounding   his  heart.  And  Cale  will  also  have  some  guest  later  to  join  them  while  they  head  in  the  capital. 

"Father.  It  looks  like  the  number  of  the  people  in  the  envoy  has  grown  again.  I  asked  you  to  reduce  the  number." 

"It  was  my  decision."  It  was  the  countes  violan  who  speak.  "We  can't  have  someone  from  our  family  looking  poor  and  terrible,   just  because  you  want  to  go  with  such  a  small  envoy"  Violan  added.  'And  also  because  we  can't  let  you  and  miss  roksoo  to  go  with  only  small  envoy. '