࿐ ❀ꦿ֗ 4Town x Reader࿐ ❀ꦿ֗

Requested: Yes --->    

Gender: Not specified so GENDER NEUTRAL

Specific Requested Scenario: No

Scenario: You finally got your hands on a backstage pass and unfortunately it doesn't seem like that was an accident.

[A/N] This was supposed to be fluffy and cute but my writing leaned over into yandere territory so that's where this is headed.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡

Reader's POV

   I smiled looking at my hand. I finally got a backstage pass to the 4town concert next week. I walked out of my house with my bag on my side. I walked my way to the mall. I had planned to go shopping with Priya for an outfit. 

   "Priya!" I ran towards her and high-fived her and smiled.

     She did a small smile back at me before approaching a store. After in's and out's and out's and in's we're finally done. We had found my perfect outfit.

    I got home and lay on my bed. the concert didn't start till 7 so I had a Lil bit. I watched Youtube, drew, and read books while time ticked by.

   Finally, it was 7. I heard my phone ring and picked it up. I heard Abby, Miriam, and Mei Mei scream. 

    "Hey girls.." "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT A BACKSTAGE PASS!! YOU'RE GONNA GET TO SPEND 2 HOURS with 4TOWN!" "IHAVENEVERBEENSOJEALOUSINMYLIFE!" I heard Abby scream. 

   I talked to the girls while I got dressed going over how I should mention each girl to the bias. I laughed as Abby started rapidly telling us how cute and adorable and absolutely amazing Taeyoung is. I giggled as I arrived at the concert. 

     "Girls....I...gotta..gooo," I said slowly as my eyes took in the backstage room. I heard the girl's rapid talking bout it was all an afterthought as I hit the hang-up button.

     As I sat backstage I found it strange that no one else had bought backstage passes. There wasn't a single soul other than me. That changed as the doors swung open. I was gonna scream but my voice got lodged in my throat as I took in the boy band. My eyes darted from Jessie to Taeyoung, to Aaron Z, to Ro'baire, to Aaron T, then back to Jessie. 

     I heard a soft squeak. "AW~ They're even cuter than you told us Z!" Taeyoung approached me hugging me. I saw Z smirk and I was momentarily stunned.

    "I don't believe we've met before?" Tae's eyes widened before he let go of me. "Sorry...Sorry." He turned to the boys standing between Jessie and Ro'baire.

    I smiled at the boy band. "My name is [Y/n]" Taeyoung smiled. "We know!" He then quickly covered his mouth as all the boys turned to look at him. He put his head down awkwardly grasping his shoulder. 

     "Sorry..." "What do you mean, Again I believe this would be the first time you guys are ever meeting me." 

    All the boys' faces were dusted pink, some awkwardly hiding the blush, others smirking. 

    "Do you think it was pure luck you won the backstage pass? Didn't you think it was strange no one else was back here?" My eyes widened as my memory flashed back to when I had won the pass.

      I was playing a chance game. One of the prizes is a backstage pass to the next 4town concert. I was pretty sure I lost when suddenly the prize bell went off. I found it strange since I had very clearly remembered getting the bad noise but even if this was a bug in the game, I won a 4town ticket.

       "We had T go and bribe the man who ran the machine. It was triggered to make sure the next person won. Then we had Ro'baire distract the people in the arcade so only you'd play the machine, darlin'" 

     I looked at the boy band again confusion present in my eyes. 

     "But why...Why go through so much trouble just to get me backstage?" All their eyes squinted and if I looked closely enough I could've sworn I saw hearts. T walked closer to me before gently shoving me back onto the couch. He sat beside me laying his head on my shoulder.

    "Ever since we saw you at our first concert with your friends. We just knew we had to have you."

   Your mind flashed back to the Panda incident a year ago. You were with your friends when the show started. It was all normal until you accidentally met eyes with Ro'baire. You smiled a big smile when it happened but, you did think it was strange when he motioned all his band members in your direction.

    After that, you never could quite shake the feeling of being watched constantly. You felt a kiss on your neck that snapped you back to reality. The boys had moved from the other side of the room to the couch where it had previously only been you and T. 

      Ro'baire and Jessie we're by your thighs, Both the Aarons cuddling into your shoulders and Taeyoung laying between your chest. 

    "Hey!, Just what do you think you're doing." 

    Taeyoung kissed your forehead before sighing. "It's ok sweetheart you'll never have to worry about anything else. It'll just be us for the rest of time." 

      I felt tears slip from my eyes. The Aarons started wiping my tears before Jessie stared. 

       "Hey Darlin', Why're you crying." I sniffed again. "I just never thought THIS is how my love life would go."  

     Each member of the boy band started kissing and shushing me before I passed out.