⋆˙⟡♡Devon x Reader♡⋆˙⟡

Requested: Yes HahaIcomitarsonnow66

Gender: Not Specified so yk GENDER NEUTRAL

Specific Requested Scenario: No

Scenario: Spying with Mei Mei and them as kids happened to be the reason you're married today

[A/n] Yep enjoy. Also, we're gonna say ur like 15 so ur only two years younger than devon and 2 years older than mei mei

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡

Reader's POV

       Sitting on top of Mei Mei's back, you and the rest of the girls stared at the cute boy sitting at the register. 

     "Ew he looks like a hobo" "A HOT HOBO" You nodded in agreement with Abby. "He's so cute in fact I think one of us should try talking to him." 

       Everyone except Mei Mei nodded in agreement. "Count me out." "I got it! YOU SHOULD [Y/N]" You're eyes widened. "Me?" 

      All the girls nodded Mei Mei included. "You're the oldest out of us so you'll have the best shot at getting a date with him." All the girls continued to nod. I felt all the girls push me towards the door while I desperately tried to tell them I didn't wanna do this.

    "Go on!" You walked inside trying to keep your head low. You heard him gasp. "You're the one who hangs out with the creepy girls that like to sit on the edge of the store window and look at me!" 

      Your face ignited in embarrassment. "yeah about that..." He looked at you before softly smiling. "It's fine no need to be embarrassed. My name's Devon." He held his hand out to you. 

      "My name's [Y/N], and I am so sorry about the creepy spying." "Don't take it to heart, cutie." You felt your face heat up as he wrapped an arm around your waist pulling you closer. "I wanna ask you on a date tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8." 

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡

     "What're you thinking about love." You felt a kiss on your cheek as you turned around and looked at Devon. 

     "Welcome home. The kids are upstairs asleep." He turned his head sideways. 

      "Why are you awake then?" You smiled and kisses him. "Waiting for you to get home." He sighed. "You know the Daisy Mart has long hours."

        "I know but I missed you." Devon sighed. "You never answered my question." "huh"

        "What we're you thinking about?" You smile softly. "The first time you asked me out." Devon smiled and kisses you again. "You were such a creep."

         "Don't remind me." You wrapped your arms around Devon. "Remember our date?" "yeah"

 ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡

           You started pulling a sweater over your head, still in shock over the fact Devon had asked you out. You didn't even think he knew who you were less alone though you were cute.

     "[Y/N] SOME BOY IS HERE TO PICK YOU UP" You walked down the stairs and opened the door. Devon smiled as he saw you and grabbed your waist pulling you closer.

      "Don't you look absolutely stunning." You felt lips brush your own as you moved away. "Where are you taking me?"

        He opened the passenger seat for you as you slid in. He started the car up and began the drive. The way there you felt a hand slide over your thigh.

       "Devon?" He smirked at you and kept his hand there the rest of the ride to the restaurant. He opened the door for you and led you in the restaurant. 

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡

   "I ordered an entire steak that night." "And you didn't finish it" You both burst out in laughter before you got tired. Your eyes felt heavy and you leaned against him.

    "Tired?" "Mhm" He softly kisses your lips before carrying you upstairs. He laid you in the bed and went to take a shower.

    "Devonnnn, Get in the bed. I'm tired and you're my warmth." He chuckled and got him cuddling you from behind. He smiled again and kissed your forehead. "Love you, baby." You shrugged in your sleep before mumbling in a tired voice,

     "Love you tooom."