࿐ ❀ꦿ֗ 4Town x Reader Pt 2࿐ ❀ꦿ֗

Requested: Yes  Moon_Light_5543

Gender: Not specified/Female 

Specific requested Scenario: No

Scenario: You finally awoke only to see the band waiting to have their way with you

Warning: Non-Consensual Sex

[A/n] Porn.....with ✨plot✨ also for anyone wondering the 4town band is most definitely worshipper yanderes. Also again sorry for not having it gender-neutral. Smuts are just easier to write if I have a defined gender

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡

Reader's POV

    I slowly blinked my eyes opened. I quickly sat up however I couldn't get up very quickly. I looked at my wrists and there were handcuffs around my wrists. 

      "What...Why...Why!" I heard the door swiftly open before Taeyoung came running at me. He quickly squeezed me into a hug and started blushing as the other boy lay all around me. "Why am I chained up.." Ro'Baire shrugged. "Safety precaution, We don't need you running away from us." 

     They all nodded before kissing me, each in their respective area. Taeyoung began to suck on my neck harshly. "Hah...G-get of me!" "Dear why won't you just accept our love, Why must you be so difficult.." 

    You tried to move your neck away from Tae but the chains made it difficult. "Get away from me!" Tae then grabbed your face holding you still. "Stop that! Calm yourself." 

   You stopped moving glaring at the boy band. They all watched as Taeyoung loosened his grip, still holding on, and kissed you again. 

   You felt his soft lips on yours before he whispered, "Don't scream..." Your eyes widened as you felt Ro'Baire and Jessie's hands trail up your thighs, getting suspiciously close to your cunt.

   You start to move again squirming and shaking the entirety of your body. "Get off, Don't touch me there, Please stop." Pleas spilled out your mouth desperate for them to leave you alone.

    You felt Ro'Baire's hand gently rub against your slit, the only thing protecting you was your thin black panties. You felt Jessie's hand move them to the side allowing  Ro'Baire full access to your cunt. You whimpered trying to kick them away.

   You felt Jessie grab both your legs. "Stop that." You increasingly got nervous as you met Ro'Baire's eyes. He was smirking...You felt something warm glide over your slit. He was eating you out and you couldn't even get away from it.

  You started to moan from the pleasure, your body betraying what you wanted. You felt Tae start to fondle your boobs while the two Aarons were leaving hickeys along your neck.

   You started to cry. You didn't want to be here. They all froze when they heard your cries. "Please stop. Please." Ro'baire got up from in between your legs. 

   He nodded to Tae to get off you. "Sweetie, please stop crying." You continued to sob desperate for them to leave you alone. Ro'Baire silently glided his fingers across your chest before stopping at your lips.

  "Why won't you let us love you? Are you scared, maybe in shock..." You moved your head away from his hands before looking at him. "Let me go.." He shook his head. "I can't do that, unfortunately." You cried and shook some more. 

    He gently kissed your forehead. "I promise. We will never hurt you. We'll be gentle or rough if you want." Your sobbing quieted down after 10 minutes of uncontrollable shaking. You felt Taeyoung started to kiss your face again. "You ok baby?" You nodded.