✧・゚Devon x Reader ✧・゚

Requested: Yes -CASTROPHOBIC

Gender: Male

Specific requested Scenario: No

Scenario: Devon is falling out of love...It's such a shame it took you this long to notice

Warning: Infidelity, Devon is kind of an ass about it ._.

[A/n] Since I wrote this for you can I have a kith 🥺 Also this is a kinda poem kind of chapter yk

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡

Reader's Pov

Devon and my relationship started out beautifully. We were a new couple. Constant dates,kisses, and barely any secrets....

A few months after our wedding he started getting distant...First it was less dates, the less kisses, and it seems I barely know what he does anymore.

"Devonie! I made dinner. Won't you come eat with me. We haven't eaten together in a long while."

He stared at you before nodding and following you to the dining table. He sat on the opposite side of the table.

"So...How was your day?" He shrugged.

You didn't know what to do. It felt as if your relationship was slipping through your fingers.

He didn't care about you anymore. What went from sweet kisses and talking about adoption in the future to sitting at the dining table begging him to speak more than 1 word to you.

He started spending more and more time at work. You didn't understand. What went wrong.

"Devonie...I want to talk about going to couple's counseling or maybe a therapist."

  "And why would we need that?" You looked at him as if he was crazy.

"YOU DON'T SEE WHATS HAPPENING?" Tears started at the rim of your eyes.

"OUR MARRIAGE IS FALLING APART...and I don't know why" That day was the first day you felt like things could be normal again.

He started spending more time with you. He carried you to your marital bed that night. He kissed you. Loved you and made you feel special.

Your marriage was finally together again...or so you thought.

You came home one evening. There was a strange noise from upstairs. It sounded like...moaning.

You trudged up the stairs already knowing what awaited you. You opened the bedroom door. There he was with a random girl no older than you.

"Get out..." His eyes widened as the girl got dressed and ran out. He tried to calm you but you didn't need calming.

  "Get out." "Calm down Y/N" You grabbed his suitcase and started packing his stuff before shoving it in his hands. "Do NOT come back to this house"

You cried for hours and hours on end before you wiped your eyes. You couldn't cry over him forever...but it felt like you could.

You attempted to fix your life. You moved back with your mother. She helped you and soon the divorce was finalized. You didn't want his shit. He could keep those painful memories.

You and your mom started a small bakery small cupcakes here and there and big cakes for weddings.

One day a man had ordered a wedding cake. He came in to pick it up.

"Hello! Welcome to Cupcake Planet! How can I help you..." You froze. "Y-Y/N?!" You started hyperventilating.

"G-get out of my store please..." "Y/N I've been looking everywhere for you! Come on let's go home my love!"

You started crying more. "Please just get out I don't want you here." He smiled gently. "It's ok..I'll call up the couple's counselor."

He grabbed your hands and held you like he did all those years ago. When he thought he loved you. When you thought he loved you.

When everything was okay....