25 '

[ Misunderstanding ]

-

-

-

- Xavier's pov -

                   I was fast asleep after a long day of work when my phone began ringing on my nightstand waking me up instantly since I was a light sleeper. I groaned in annoyance as I picked up my phone to see who the hell was so rude to be calling so late at night. It is literally close to midnight, no one should be disrupting me.

Jaehyun? Why is he calling me?

>

Me : Yobuseyo?

Jaehyun : Hyung...I need your help immediately.

He sounded serious and Jaehyun never called me unless it was for work so why is he calling me now? It can't be for work...

Me : What's wrong?

Jaehyun : Can you please come over to Ye-Jun's apartment right now...I'll explain to you everything and it will be easier to understand if you see it for yourself.

Me : ....Okay, I'm on my way.

<

The moment I heard Ye-Jun's name, I woke up entirely and I got out of bed quickly before changing into some casual clothes and headed out.

I knocked on Ye-Jun's apartment and almost immediately Jaehyun opened the door for me and he looked very anxious. "What's wrong?" I asked him and he led me upstairs to Ye-Jun's bedroom and pushed open the door for me to look inside.
"She drank too much and she's running a high fever...I've bought all the medication she needs along with the fever patches. I have something to settle back at home which is why I called you...Hyung, can you take care of her?" He explained to me things and I agreed.

"But why did she drink so much? Did her clients force her?" I questioned and he shook his head, "She did this to herself. She was depressed about things with Chanyeol." She wrecked herself for him...She really love him a lot doesn't she...How lucky of Chanyeol.
"Thank you for calling me. Jaehyun, you should head home now. I'll take care of her." I assured him and he thanked me once again before leaving Ye-Jun's house.

The night went by very quickly as I stayed by Ye-Jun's side for the entire night, I was afraid she might wake up and need something so I didn't dare to fall asleep. Every hour, I will check up on her temperature to make sure it is not increasing because her temperature was already too high to begin with. 

- End of Xavier's pov - 

*

*

- Chanyeol's pov - 

After we finish with dinner, I suggested we go for a walk for a faster digestion since we ate too much sushi for the night. "You sure, it is not because you want to spend more time with me?" She teased and I rolled my eyes at her, "As a matter of fact, no. Quite the opposite, I'm walking you to the train station so you won't have an excuse for me to drive you home." "How dare you Park Chanyeol..." She shot me a glare but soon after the both of us burst into laughter.