I am dating a kpop boy, Eric Nam 4

Got to admit. This was the best date I have ever had in years. First of all, the date was sweet and romantic like I can hear an angel singing in the daytime. Eric Nam was the sweetest K-pop boy I ever had met in real life. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ears! I didn't know Eric Nam was gentle and kind. His personality was genuinely nice and surrealistically real. Who knows, I can meet a K-pop boy in real life and actually date one. I enjoyed my date with a K-pop boy, Eric Nam.

After the first date, Eric Nam continued to contact me through text.

He texted, "Hi Lilly. I would like to meet you again."

"I would like that." I texted.

I couldn't stop thinking about the first date we had. I would never forget the light kiss on my cheek. The kiss was like a fluffy cloud that was sitting in the sky. I would never forget his whisper in my ears. His whisper was soft like the cotton candy in the carnival. It was the first perfect date with Eric Nam. We were thinking about going on a second date at the Georgia Aquarium. We both liked new places to explore and eat. Even though Eric Nam grew up in Atlanta, he didn't get a chance to have an adventure except in his music industry. He only travels through music.

I am excited to have a second date with a kpop boy, Eric Nam. He seemed tired. He approached me and waved hello. I stood in front of the Georgia Aquarium. I waved back at him. I was wearing sneakers and a cute skirt along with a black graphic tee. Eric Nam wore his favorite color, red and graphic t-shirt along with beige pants.

"We are sort of matching." I announced.

"It looks like it," said Eric Nam, "I think it is nice to match."

I giggled. I liked how we match like Korean couples do on their dates.

I said, "You look tired. Why is that?"

"I think making music made me tired."

"It is work, isn't it?

"Yes it is." He replied.

We walked inside the Georgia Aquarium. We both were in silence and stood there with big astonishment. The aquarium looked gorgeously beautiful with blue highlights beaming against the glass tank.

I was amazed how beautiful the aquarium looked. I took out my digital camera. Get ready to take photos of fish and jellyfish! I said in my head. Eric Nam seemed excited as well. He took out his phone and took a couple of photos of the fish in the tanks. We were both busy taking a lot of pictures of fish and jellyfish. One over there and the other one is here. More fish with colorful scales. Jellyfish with their long tentacles. Fish with glistening scales are swimming in that tank. Strange looking jellyfish swimming in this tank. The fish and jellyfish looked wonderful. They looked like the glowing LED lights at night and they glowed against the tanks as the reflection shines.

"They are elegant." Eric Nam said.

"They are magnificent." I said.

We both laughed because we talked at the same time.

"You go first, and say what it is in your mind." He said.

"I think this aquarium is magnificent with all these fish swimming in the huge tanks." I said.

"I agree." He said.

I grabbed Eric Nam's t-shirt and tugged him near me. He stood right on top of me. I was shocked that I grabbed his shirt.

"I meant to pull you near the jellyfish. They looked amazing." I stuttered.

Eric Nam placed his hands on my face and suddenly kissed me on my lips. I kissed back. I enjoyed this long kiss underneath the stunning blue tanks. I looked away. I was nervous. He held my hand and suddenly we were both holding hands. We continued walking underneath the stunning blue tanks in the Georgia Aquarium.