I am dating a kpop boy, Eric Nam 6

There is one disappointing announcement I have to make to Eric Nam. I don't know how to tell him without hurting his feelings.

"Eric, I need to tell you something." I said.

Eric looked straight at my eyes hard. He knew something was wrong.

"I have to travel out of Atlanta for work." I explained.

He was disappointed to hear this. He looked sad. I was shocked hearing my own voice saying a downhearted news to a K-pop boy, Eric Nam. I thought he would be satisfied with this situation. But, he seems disheartened. I think it was cute for him to feel this way. His cute puppy eyes made my heart leap. I couldn't help it. I hugged a kpop boy, Eric Nam, as hard as I could.

"I am so sorry." I said.

"It is alright," said Eric Nam. "I understand."

"I didn't know when to tell you, but I heard the information delay." I explained.

Eric Nam nodded and he didn't let go of the hug I started with.

"I like this hug," said Eric. "I don't want to let go."

I smiled and continued to hug him harder. But suddenly, Eric Nam tilted my chin and slowly kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He placed his hands behind my back and tilted his head sideways to have a good position to kiss me. I didn't let go of him. I wrapped my hands around his waist and continued to kiss a kpop boy, Eric Nam.

It was a romantic day at the botanical garden. We kissed all day until the sun went down. We didn't want to say goodbye even though the day was almost done. When the sun went down, the botanical garden lit up with brilliant lights. We were sitting on the bench in the middle of the lawn with different types of flowers surrounding us. The night was peaceful. We were quiet. We didn't say a word. Eric Nam was contemplating on his thoughts of me leaving so soon. I was thinking about how sad he was. But I had a solution about the situation of me leaving Atlanta. I thought of it right now.

"We should continue the date while I work out of Atlanta." I explained.

"I think that is a great idea." Eric Nam said.

"Long distance relationships are hard but we can try it." I said.

"Let's continue dating even though we are far from each other." He explained.

I smiled real hard. I liked the idea of us dating for a long time. I was dancing happily in my head. I am full of joy. I can't help thinking about dating him for many days. I think I am falling for a kpop boy, Eric Nam.

"We should get going," said Eric. "It is getting late."

I said, "Sure."

We both got up from the bench and walked toward the entrance of the botanical garden.

He said, "Good bye."

I said, "Good bye."

We both went our separate ways. I walked to my right side of the entrance of the botanical garden and Eric Nam walked to his left side of the entrance.

Eric Nam shouted, "I'll text you."

I waved goodbye to my K-pop boyfriend.