I am dating a kpop boy, Eric Nam 5

The weekday had arrived and the day was getting busier for me. I had a lot of work at the Georgia Film Entertainment Office. There was a lot of work to be done. I was walking in the hallway of the building and bumped into a man. I was so focused on my work. I didn't bother to look up at the man. He smiled. Above all the paperworks I was holding, I noticed a familiar smile. The smile belonged to Eric Nam. My jaws dropped and I was shocked to bump into Eric Nam at my work. I was so focused on work that I had to quickly walk away from him. But he had realized he had bumped into Lily.

Eric Nam stopped Lily from walking away from him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

He whispered, "I missed you."

Lily didn't move and didn't think. She had her work on her mind. She felt embarrassed that a K-pop boy was hugging her affectionately, especially at her workplace. Lily was dumbfounded. No words came out of her mouth. She just closed her eyes and waited for him to leave. But Eric Nam continuously held her tight.

Lily turned around and said, "I missed you too." "But I had to go because I had so much work to do today."

Eric Nam understood and nodded. He let go of Lily.

I was glad I don't have work on Saturday and Sunday. I sat down on my chair and drank my green tea. Sweet and hot. That is what I like about my drink. I was sitting on my chair and looking at the emails. I deleted some emails that I don't need. I sipped on my green tea. I looked out of my window. It was a warm, beautiful day. I don't need to worry about getting any texts from Eric Nam because it is my free day. Independence is what I need right now. I like him but I need to focus on myself. It is a great way to be healthy. Though, I am thinking about Eric Nam a little bit. I couldn't help it.

I felt disappointed at myself for trying to leave him alone. He was holding me embracingly. I secretly liked it. I enjoyed his soft hug. He did kissed me in the aquarium and I bumped into him at my workplace. I really enjoyed the kiss. He knows how to kiss so lightly without a mess. He was beautiful and elegant. I remembered I couldn't stop looking at him. I blushed immediately thinking about it. I wanted to express my feelings toward him but I was too nervous. I am dating a K-pop boy, Eric Nam. And I like it!

Next weekend has arrived. Eric Nam told me it was a surprise to meet up on our third date. As I was walking toward a botanical garden, Eric Nam waved and shouted my name, Lilly. I was shocked to see the botanical garden because it was the first time we had met. It was a well-known botanical garden in Atlanta.

I asked, "Isn't it the first time we had met at the botanical garden?"

Eric Nam responded, "Yes. It is."

I was speechless. He did surprise me.

I said, "I like the surprise gift."

He replied, "I know you will like it."

Eric Nam smiled and held my hand. We walked around the bush of lilies.

He said, "That is your name, Lily. It is as beautiful as the flower."

I smiled. He pointed to the flowers, lilies and mentioned how beautiful they were. We walked toward the bush of roses.

He said, "Your cheeks turned red as the roses."

I smiled again. He pointed to the roses and explained how my cheeks turn red like them. I like how Eric Nam is telling me all the flower names and describing all the features of my looks along with the flower's colors.