16- "so your just using me"

Heyyyyy hoessss

How was your dayyy

Liked sucks balls

Anyways vote and comment and I hope you have a good read

Byeeee

My body stirs but I can't move

My eyes flutter open, and my body freezes when I see Ares who is on top of me with his head in my tits, he is between my legs as his hands are on my hips.

So much for 'hands off''

My body heats until at I feel a puddle grow between my legs, I bit my lip before speaking, "Ares." I say lowly, he moved his lover haft making him rub against me, I let out a shaky breath, "Ares." I say louder, his head pops up.

His eyes are still closed as his black hair falls down to his forehead, I see how soft and relaxed his face is and now realize that he as freckles on his cheeks, a little on his forehead and I lit on his nose.

His eyes slowly open up, as his eyes adjust to the light he sees me, he smirks down at me as he sees the top of my breast, I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me, I sat up rolling my neck, I hear Ares get up putting his gun back in his pocket and fixes his suit.

I get up and put my shoes back on, I turn around and see Ares already looking at me, my eyebrows fluster, his eyes widen when he licks with mine, "you know that you have a lot of other things to do another then check my out." I cross my arms making my cleavage look bigger.

He nods smirking "I know, but I rather look at you all day," my heart stops beating for a minute, "oh." I'm loss for words for the first time, he starts to come over by me as my heat races faster and faster as my body get hot.

Suddenly the door opened, and I see Sebastin, "Are-" he stops when he sees me, I grin at him "well I better go," I clear my throat and speed walk past Sebastian.

I see him look at me concerned with his dark brown eyes, I turn my head and walk to the front of the plane.

I take a couple of deep breaths and go to my bag, I pull out my dagger and put it in my thigh holder that is strapped around my thigh, I grab my red gun out and put in in my pants.

When I got done, I see Sebastian and Ares walk out of the hallway, I wave at Sebastian who waved back at me.

They were both wearing black suits, but Ares had his sleeve rolled up.

"So, what are we going to do?" I set down, Ares flexes his jaw before talking "we got some assassins undercover at the warehouse, and they said that they see Alaska" I stand up at her name, "is she ok?" I hope that she in, I'm praying that is untouched.

"She fine." Sebastian nods his head, I smile, and relief come through me, "thanks" I hear my phone ring, my go to my bag and pull out my phone and I see my grandmas' number on the screen.