🔞Heat🔞 - Taekook

TOP-Jungkook
BOTTOM-Taehyung

Summary:

The boys left to go to the supermarket leaving tae and kook home. Taehyung is an omega and jungkook is a young alpha, tae hasn't got his first heat as yet but today surprisingly, he did.

************************************

Jungkook and Taehyung had been
friends for almost their whole life.
They live with their 5 other friends in a comfortable home outside their village.

"Jimin! Jhope stop making the kitchen messy, I just cleaned it." Jin, the eldest omega yelled while running behind the 2 betas while 2 alphas were having a conversation, Namjoon and Suga while the youngest alpha is peacefully sleeping in his room.
Living in a house with 6 messy boys isn't that easy. Taehyung hasn't got his first heat as yet and being the only omega in the house that hasn't gotten it as yet, made him wonder if he ever will. Jin got his when he was 17 and Taehyung is still to get his.

"Ah these boys...guys lets go shopping,
we need more food since those 2 dib
shits decided to have a food fight." Jin said, everyone gathering in the living room and nodded to their hyung's
words.

"Tae are you coming?" He shook his head no and told them to go on without him, he is a bit sad that his heat hasn't arrived yet and all of his friends got theirs.

"Ok we will be back soon, Jungkook is in his room napping and don't worry
Tae your heat will come with time."
Jimin said then hugged his best friend before he closed the door. Taehyung sighed, he love how supportive his friends are they are so important to
him.

He decided to go watch some random movie to pass the time. Sitting on the couch and scrolling on Netflix, he
decided to watch this kdrama called

"100 days my prince"

About 20 minutes into the movie, the
atmosphere around Taehyung began to get hot. "Oh my is the AC broken?" he asked himself trying to get up but failed when his body began to ache rally bad.

"Shit my heat!" He thought, running of to his room immediately.

Meanwhile...

"Oh god, what is that delicious smell!"
Jungkook said as he got out of his room, trying to find where the scent was Coming from.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard a faint whimper and moan coming from Taehyung's room.
Curiosity got the best of him, he swung open the door revealing such a wonderful sight in front of him.
Taehyung was fully naked on his bed, beads of sweat clung on his face as he tried to pleasure himself.

"Finally got your heat huh?" Jungkook

"A-alpha please help me!" Taehyung whimpered out, getting up and crawling over towards Jungkook.

"Mmm my puppy wants alpha to make him better? Do you babyboy."

All Tae could do was nod rapidly while spending his legs out for him to see his hole.

Jungkook hissed at the breath-taking sight of his gorgeous pink puckering
hole.

"Alpha please make the pain go away!"
He yelled, grabbing and pulling
Jungkook on top of him, his impatience was such a turn on for kook. He didn't want to keep his pup waiting so he shredded off his clothes and immediately attacked his lips.
The kiss was not just a normal kiss, it was filled with hunger and lust coming from Jungkook. He turned Tae around and looked at his delicious ass in front of him.

"Such a nice ass, love it!" He growled while spanking one cheek of his ass and watching it jiggle like pudding.

"Ah! A-alpha." Taehyung loved to get spanked he discovered that was his kink when Jhope accidentally hit him there but he had to admit...he liked it.

The Dom bent down, licking around his hole and listening to his beautiful whimpers. "Alpha I need you now! No prep! No lube just fuck me!" Taehyung demanded, his body was begging to be
touched.

"Such a needy pup aren't you?" He chuckled then aligned his aching hard
dick with his hole and slammed in with 1 swift thrust.

"AH! FUCK!"

"God Taehyung your squeezing the life out of my cock, you love it don't you?" he grabbed the latter's hips and began to pound in him rapidly.

"Fuck yes alpha! Yes!" Taehyung was amazed by the young Alpha's amazing trusts, so powerful it knocked the wind out of his lungs.

"Fuck Taehyung!" The room was filled with Taehyung's strong scent, the scent makes any alpha go crazy.

Rapid skin slapping, moans and groans, echoing through the room
groans, echoing through the room hopefully the neighbors won't hear.
Jungkook got up from the bed, shoving

Tae roughly against the wall and resuming fucking him senseless. "Yes alpha! Claim my ass!"

He smirked at his needy pup while gripping slightly in his neck, the chocking was enough to make
Taehyung cum but Jungkook didn't
allow that.

"No pup hold it in." He growled against his ear, biting and nipping his milky skin while still pournding in him.

They we're at it for a long time fucking on every wall of the room. Taehyung was crying from the amount of pleasure it was to much.
"Alpha! Breed me please! Please I want your pups in me!"

Jungkook smirked and agreed to breed the omega, he threw him back on his bed and started to do the finish me thrusts.

The whole bed was shaking form how hard Jungkook slammed into
Taehyung, their was even cracks in the walls. "Its coming Tae A-ah!"

He yelled, gripping the bed frame as he planted his seeds deep inside of
Taehyung. "Mmm alpha s-so good."

Taehyung weakly said as he watched his stomach being filled up with jungkook's pups.

"My omega...mine lets rest now baby."
Jungkook instructed, pulling Taehyung on his chest as they slept soundly together.

Uh someone keep jin away from the house..." Namjoon spoke while looking at horrible big cracks in the wal knowing what happened while they were gone. "On it hyung..