Delia Ocean

I woke up by a knock on my bedroom door. I slowly opened my eyes and stretch out my arms. "Lou? Are you up? Can I come in?" Tammy said from outside the door. I sat up and pulled the duvet over the lower part of my body and pulled down the tee that I had slept in. "Yes, you can come in!" I yelled with a low and raspy voice. She opened the door and stepped inside. "Delia will be here in about an hour." She said and closed the door behind her. "You needed to come in here to tell me that?" I asked and she gave me a judging look. "No, I just wanted to talk to you." "About what?" "Delia. And you." I raise my eyebrow and she sits down on the chair in front of my bed. "Well... Talk then." I say as lay away the duvet and stand up. She looked away immediately and I smiled to myself.

"I just wanted to know how you feel about her coming to stay here. I guess you've figured out that she will be Deb's main concern from now on..." I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of black pants and a dark blue blouse. "I can take care of myself, Tammy." "I hope so. And I hope that you'll take good care of her as well." "Mhm" I say as I button up the shirt. "It's just that she's so young and has been trough a lot. I just want her to feel safe and loved here." "I will make damn sure she's safe, Deb's gonna kill me otherwise." I utter and I put on the pants. "You can look now." I said as I zipped them up. She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

I mirrored her expression and turned back to the wardrobe. I pulled out a black vest that matched the pants and put it on. "What's she like?" I asked. "Delia? Oh, well I met her about a year before Debbie went to jail. She must have been around 12, 13 years old maybe. All she did was asking questions about our jobs, I guess she knew what her dad had been doing. She loved to dress up in different types of outfits and was very into fashion. I remember her discussing all the celebrities and what they had worn to different events, I didn't even know half of the people she talked about." She said and laughed a bit. "She sounds really sweet." I grab a tie that i think would match the outfit. "Tie or no tie?" She stared me up and down and then said "Tie! Definitely." She stated before she stood up. "I'm gonna go back to Debbie now." "Alright. See you later Tam." She opened the door again, smiled, said "See you!" and walked out.

After about half an hour when I was ready with my makeup and finding the right jewelry I walked downstairs. "Great timing!" Debbie said from the sofas, "She'll get here a little earlier than expected." I sat down on the armrest of the sofa. "Great! So, does she look like Danny?" I asked and Debbie laughed. I could hear Tammy's giggle from the kitchen and as she paced towards us she said "She looks like Deb. They've got the same hair and everything!" "Wow! She must be very beautiful then..." I said and turned to Deb who scoffed trying to hide a smile. A phone started buzzing and Debbie pulled hers out of her back pocket. "It's her!"

She started talking to Delia over the phone and I realized something. "Wait... Where's the kiddo?" I said and I turned to Tammy. "Oh shit! She's probably still asleep!" "You didn't wake her up?!" I questioned a little to aggressive. She stared at me with a worried look and quickly went for the stairs. "No that was just Lou..." Deb spoke into the phone and laughed a bit. "Alright, we'll see you in a few minutes then. Bye!" She hung up and looked back at me. "She heard me?" She nodded and tried not to laugh. "Fantastic..." "Oh you're fine! She'll be here any minute now." I nodded and walked into the kitchen area and grabbed a glass.

"Rose left last night?" I asked as I filled it up with water. "Yeah, she went home. Why?" I took a big sip and said "Just wondered." "Alright." I finished the glass and put it away when Tammy came rushing down the stairs with Constance right after her. "Slept well?" Debbie asked with a raised eyebrow.

Just as Con was about to awnser, there was a knocking on the door.