coffee

Delia's pov:

I woke up to my head beating, I had the worst headache ever. I openend my eyes fully and saw that I was still in the clothes I had worn yesterday. As I stood up I started to remember... We played spin the bottle, I kissed Lou, then I kissed her some more i think, and then we ended up in my room... Oh my god! Debbie and Tammy!

I went to the bathroom and took a glass of water before I went into the shower. As I stood there with the warm water running down my body I remembed something more. I had been a total idiot to Lou when I was drunk. I put my hands to my face as I thought I thought some more. I had literally forced her to take me to bed. What the fuck is wrong with me? I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I really need to apologize to her right away. I just hope she doesn't completely hate me now. I mean I really like her, and I don't want her to dislike me just because of some drunk words.

When my hair was a bit dryer and I had put on some clothes I walked downstairs. I didn't have the energy to do my makeup, I just wanted coffee. As I walked down the stairs I heard Tammy's familiar voice, and Lou's laugh. When I walked into the kitchen, where they stood leaned against the counters, they both turned to look at me. Tam smiled, looked me up and down and said "Coffee?" I smiled back and awnserd "You read my mind." "Do you want something more for breakfast?" she continued and paced over to the coffee maker. Lou opened a cabinet and took out a mug and handed it to Tam. "Uhh... No, I'm good for now." She poured the coffee and gave it too me. As I drank the coffee I noticed that Lou was giving me kind of a weird look. I took one more sip before I put it down and turned to Lou. I took a second to collect some courage before I said "Lou, can I talk to you for a minute?" She looked at me and then at Tam. "Of course." she said and nodded to the side and walked out of the kitchen.

We walked away from Tammy and stopped around a corner, halfway into another room. She leaned against the wall and slowly said "Well?" I inhaled and thought for a moment before I very quickly said "I just wanted to apologize. I was a total dick last night and I'm so sorry if I pushed myself onto you or didn't respect you. I was drunk, and you're so hot-" she chuckled a bit and I slowed down, "-but that's not an excuse. I am so sorry." The serious look she had before turned into a warm smile and she calmly said "It's okey, don't worry. Thank you for apologizing." I exhaled in relive and she smiled more. "Seriously, you're fine." she said and tilted her head.

Suddenly we heard someone coming down the stairs, I turned to look and it was Deb. I guess she didn't see us, cause she walked right up to Tammy and said "Good morning baby." and gave her a small kiss on the lips. "Oh-" I voiced, but before I could even say anything, Lou put her hand over my mouth. She leaned against me and wisperd "Quiet, I wanna see where this is going." OH MY-

I just continued to stare at Tam and Deb, while Lou still covered my mouth. Tammy blushed and Deb said in low voice "Thank you for last night..." Tammy smirked and replied "Well, thank you. You were great, darling." "You weren't so bad either." Deb said and once again kissed her. I was only seconds away from laughing now, and I guess Lou could feel it became she wisperd "Just a little longer." This just makes me week in the knees. Jesus...

Debbie continued "We should definitely do that more often, don't you think?" Tammy smiled and awnserd "Absolutely." They just stared into each others eyes for a few seconds, then Lou let go of me and said very loudly "Ah, I see you had a fun night together! How pleasant." Debbie almost jumped and they turned their heads so quick. Once Debbie saw us she put her hand to her chest and exclaimed "Jesus Lou!" I bursted out laughing and so did Tammy.

After we all had laughed and eaten breakfast Tammy and Lou went out to run some errands. A short while after Debbie went out as well to help them with something, leaving me alone in the big house. They wouldn't even tell me what they were doing. I just layed in the sofa and watched Netflix on my phone for a while before I got bored and went upstairs to my room. I looked at the books on the nightstand and saw a book called Carol. I picked it up and read the backside. It sounded pretty interesting so I sat down on the bed and opened it.

Suddenly my phone rang, I was almost halfway through the book by now. It was Debbie, I picked up and said "Hi Deb, what's up?" She quickly responded "Hey Lilah! I just wanted to tell you that we wont be home until a few hours." "Oh. Alright." I answered with a disappointed tone. "You'll have to eat lunch alone, order some pizza or something." "Umm, okey..." She sounded a bit worried when she continued "You need to eat something before we come home, alright?" "Yeah. I will." "Good. See you later sweetie." "See you! Bye." Bye." I hung up the phone. Pizza? Really?

I walked down to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. After searching for a while I realized that I had all the ingredients for a nice chicken quesadilla. It didn't take very long before I was done. I sat down in the sofa again to eat, and damn I did a great gob! I tasted amazing! When I was done eating I put the leftovers in a little box that I had found in one of the drawers and put it in the fridge. I put everything in the dishwasher and then went to my room again to continue on the book. I guess I dozed of, because I woke up from voices downstairs. Finally they're back...