brunette

Lou's pov:

I walked down the stairs into the living area where Debbie and Tammy were drinking champagne. "Where did Con go?" I asked as I sat down next to Deb in the sofa, Tammy was sitting in an armchair on the opposite side of the little table with the bottle on. "Oh, she went over to a friends place." Tammy said and giggled a bit. I was just about to ask who she was going to when the doors slammed open.

Debbie quickly turned towards the door and Dapne stormed in. "Hey bitches!" She said and looked at us with the proudest smile ever. A few seconds later Rose walked in. "Ooo champagne. You want a glass Rosey?" "Sure." Rose said and sat down in a chair next to Tammy's. I looked at Rose, then at Tammy, than at Daph and back at Tammy, who was only seconds away from screaming. "We fucking knew Tam!" I said and chuckled loudly. "Oh my god! We're amazing!" she laughed. Rose blushed and Debbie stared at me with a questioning look. "Well, they were obviously just out..." She still looked confused so I clarified, "Together." "Oh my- seriously?!" She laughed. "Yes!" Daph shouted while walking towards us from the kitchen with two glasses. She grabbed the bottle and started pouring a glass. She gave it to Rose and said "For you, mon amour." and smiled. Debbie got closer to me and said quietly "Wow... This is really happening." I just nodded and smiled at Tammy and Rose.

Delia's pov:

I had finished packing up everything and fixed my makeup a little when I felt like it was time to go downstairs again. I put my phone in my back pocket and headed out the door. As I closed it behind me I could hear voices chatting and laughing from downstairs, I understood that more people had arrived. I prepared myself a few seconds and then walked down.

They were all sitting and drinking in the living space. Lou and Debbie in a sofa, Tammy in an armchair and next to her a couple of new people. One of them was a brunette woman with fancy-looking clothing. She was so beautiful! The other one had messy blonde hair with brown roots showing. She looked a bit confused, and it was really cute actually. Debbie heard me coming down the stairs and looked at me with a big smile. The brunette woman looked my way as well. "Who is this?" she asked and looked at me. "Uh.. My name is Delia..." I said and smiled at her. Debbie came to the rescue and quickly said "Delia is my niece! She will be staying here with us for a while." Everyone stared at me now. The blonde woman replied "Right... Well I'm Rose!" and gave me a warm smile. "And I'm Daphne Kluger." The brunette one said proudly. "Wait... Oh my god! You're the one who wore the necklace!" I said when I realized. She raised her shoulder in a sarcastic way and smirked a bit.

"Come sit here." Debbie said as she made space between her and Lou in the sofa. I walked over to them and sat down, I could see Lou smiling in the corner of my eye. "Do you want a drink?" Daphne asked me. "Uh..." I looked at Deb and she gave me an approved nod I didn't expect. "Yes please." "I'll get you a glass!" Daphne said as she walked back into the kitchen. Tammy looked at me with a sceptical face and I rolled my eyes and then smiled. Suddenly Lou turned to me and asked "Did you settle in alright?" "Yeah! I love the room." "Good." She just said and smirked. Jesus, this woman.

Daphne came back with a glass, poured me some champagne and gave me the glass. I took a sip as she asked "So, Delia, how old are you?" "I'm 19." "Oh." she said and exchanged a look with Debbie that I didn't quite get. I looked over at Lou again and I noticed that she didn't have a glass. "You don't drink?" "Oh, no. Not anymore." she said and gave me a forced smile.

I understood that it was sensitive to her by the way she said it. I mouthed 'sorry' to her and she wisperd "It's fine." I changed my gaze to Rose and Daphne, who seemed to be full on flirting. I wisperd to Lou, "Is there something going on between them?" She waited a moment and then wisperd back, "Yeah, they just came back from a date." I giggled a bit.

All of a sudden Daphne turned back at us with a smirk. She twirled her hair and said "Annyone wanna play spin the bottle?"