wandering hands

an: long time no see... I've noticed that a lot of new people have found this little story so I wanted to get into it again.

I've changed some stuff in the earlier chapters, Delia's age is now 23.

sorry for the wait, love you, hope you enjoy it;)

Delia's pov:

After Rusty had driven of, away into the night just like he always did, I walked back to Lou's place. It wasn't far, but I was extremely tired and already feared the interrogation that Deb probably would give me when I got back, so the way home still felt like an eternity.

It had been a great evening with Rusty, but it had been an even better morning with Lou. As I wandered the poorly lit streets I thought about her, and felt that I almost missed her. I had been with her only a few hours ago, but I couldn't wait any longer to be with her again. It's was so strange, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

When I finally reached the door I heard laughter from the inside of the house. I stopped and put my ear close to the door, assuming that the others where sitting in the living room. I couldn't make any sense of what they were saying, so I prepared myself for a second and then knocked. I heard someone get up and walk over to the door.

The door opened and I was instantly met by Debbie's eyes. "Hey" she said in a funny tone. "Hi there" I replied in the same tone. She looked very happy, and I started to mirror her expression as she moved out of my way and let me in. I was right, they where sitting in the living room, but only Lou and Tammy now. I smiled at Lou who quickly smiled back.

"What's up?" I asked, not to one of them but more to the whole room. Tam was the first to answer me, saying "We where just talking. Did you guys have fun?" I smiled at her and replied "Yeah, it was nice to catch up with Rusty. What where you laughing about?" I once again turned to Tammy, who responded again, "Everything and nothing really" I now realized that they were drunk, well not Lou, but she thought it was just as fun watching Tam and Deb. I was extremely lucky, because instead of Deb asking me millions of questions, she seemed to drink them away.

I laughed and sat down next to Lou in the sofa and she put her arm around me. "I can tell that they are having a lot of fun" I said to Lou who faced me and laughed softly. "Yeah, they've been this like this for an hour now. I'm just glad they're still happy-drunk and haven't gotten dirty-drunk yet!"

"Well can we please leave before they do?" I asked in an attempt to spend some more alone time with Lou. "Sure, lest go upstairs" She replied with a grin. I smirked back, satisfied that she also wanted to be with me. We both stood up and Deb and Tam turned to us in sync. "We're a bit tired so we're going upstairs. Goodnight" "Tired, sure" Tammy said, getting a little to bold from her drink. Debbie gave her on of those looks and added "Alright, goodnight then"

"Night" Lou replied before grabbing me by the waist and started to lead me towards the stairs. I smiled at her touch and she seemed to notice. Just to mess with me she let go of my waist and let her hand fall and touch my lower back, making chills run up my spine. She grabbed on to the belt loop on the back of my pants and and pulled me closer to her, almost making me trip over the last step of the stairs.

"Stop messing me around already" I said with a faked annoyed expression. She smiled at me before furrowing her brows and saying "Oh, but you like it so much" I scoffed and pushed her to the side, forgetting that she was still holding on to my pants. She slammed into the wall, and I followed, falling towards her. I pushed up against her, and she laughed and looked down on me with a grin.

"What? You can't tell me you don't like this" She stated, towering over me as I slowly backed away from her with a smirk on my lips. "Now where do you think you're going?" Lou's deep voice in it self almost made me blush, and her standing there leaning against the wall made me weak in the knees. "Nowhere..." I replied with an innocent tone, eager to know where this was all headed.

"That's right-" She started before quickly reaching out, placing her hands on each side of my waist, and with one swift movement she changed our places. She pushed me up against the wall, and looking down at me with a growing smirk she continued "-you're not going anywhere"

I could feel the blood pumping and the heat rising in my body, making my cheeks red. She moved her hands to the edge of my shirt, slightly pulling it up to feel my skin. Her wandering hands left a trace of goosebumps on my skin, and as she moved further up I twitched under her touch. I took a deep breath and met her eyes.

"Still so sensitive..." She said softly and moved one of her hands of my waist and towards my face. She put a strain of hair behind my ear before putting her hand on my cheek, leaning in for a kiss. My lips met hers instantly and I could feel her smile against my mouth before she quickly pulled away. "and still so desperate" she whispered close to my ear. "Stop teasing me" I asked in a breathy voice as she stared to move her hands up my shirt once again. She grinned at me replying "And why would I do that when I'm having so much fun?"

Her face was so close to mine, and her lips hovered above my mouth, I could feel her breath on my skin. "Because I want you now, Lou" She placed a soft kiss on my neck, "Oh really..." She placed another one on my collarbone, "I didn't notice" I could feel her hands trailing along my ribs, starting to feel the texture of my bra. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to have her now. "I need you now, Lou"

She smiled big and finally gave in, saying "Then I'll let you have me" before meeting my lips one again.

an: I know it's a short chapter, but I really hope you liked it. would you want me to keep going with the story or just leave it? love you all!