Chapter 4 - First Piece

Zekram POV

Well, shit. I knew I shouldn't have permitted him to ask me anything he wants! Now this green-haired psycho will keep me here the entire day to satiate his curiosity. Well not like I can do much about it, instead of him going to Sirzechs and playing 21 questions with him, it was better that I just answer his questions and get it done with.

"So, what is it you want to know?" I enquired.

"Everything. I know about his condition at birth. I was there when the doctor announced the results. The kid was born with lesser demonic power than reincarnated devils. For him to go from THAT to THIS… no amount of training in the world can do it. What exactly happened? I want the truth and I promise everything said here will stay between us," Ajuka spoke. I like this kid. To the point and logical. If only he was the leader of the Devil Faction a lot of the mess caused in the devil faction would have been taken care of.

So, I told him everything. From the kid's treatment at home; him finding the ritual library and performing that atrocious ritual which led to his heart being replaced by a block of ice that beats; then the day I spoke to him in the garden and trained him alongside Sairaorg; and finally, I informed Ajuka about the events of today and a few of his powers. Suffice to say that the green-haired mad scientist was too shocked to even continue writing.

After that Ajuka spoke two words that accurately described the situation, "Well fuck."

Same time with the group – 3rd Person P.O.V

The group of the 4 young devils were walking down the hallways of the Bael castle. Valerian was listening to Vali chatter on and on about potential candidates for her peerage that she would assemble in the future. She only had 4 people so far: Lavinia Reni, the wielder of Absolute Demise, a Longinus that grants the user extremely potent ice magic wielding powers; Bikou, the descendant of Son Goku the monkey sage, a funny guy she met while she was on an assignment for Azazel and he is currently working for Azazel alongside Arthur and LeFay Pendragon, a brother-sister duo who have descended from the King of Ancient Britain, the wielder of the original Excalibur. Azazel had come across them when they were detected in a town controlled by fallen angels and quickly put them under his protection before someone could eliminate them. Valerian was happy she was going to get such strong members for her peerage.

Sairaorg on the other hand was walking behind them with his fiancé who was still breathing heavily due to being exposed to Valerian's aura and not being used to it. She was by no means weak, but compared to the others she fell short. Valerian had apologized multiple times and Kuisha had just smiled and forgiven him. She would be alright with some rest.

The group came to sudden halt when Valerian stood up straight and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Is everything alright, love?" Vali asked her fiancé as she got slightly worried seeing the faraway look in his eyes.

A few seconds later he replied saying, "Yeah, just felt a strange pull tugging at my mind. Took a few seconds to realize that it was one of the summoning fliers I had scattered across the human world. It's the first time it has happened so I was a little alarmed there. I'll be back in a while, need to get this over with. You guys go on ahead."

As he said that, he gave Vali a quick peck on her lips before disappearing in lilac and black magic circle bearing the Lucifuge House symbol in the center.

Human World – Magical Britain – Forbidden Forest of Hogwarts

Stepping out of the magic circle, Valerian gazed intently at his surroundings. It seemed like he was in some sort of a forest as he could see many trees and shrubs surrounding him, along with the mud and fog surrounding him, giving off a dark and gloomy effect.