Here for you, as streamers. (Streamer! Meta Knight X Streamer! Reader)

(Last Modified: May 3rd, 2022)

Twitch is now a thing in dreamland, and everyone on earth was adored to see little puffballs from a different universe.. that was such the impossible but got managed. most people watch the puffballs because of the reason, "they're adorable."

There's no famous puffballs, but only [Y/N] and meta knight were.

So, [Y/N] is a 24 yr old [F/C] puffball that streams on twitch, like many people nowadays.. and so does Meta Knight.. he loves demonstrating his stuff to millions around the globe, and magic.. magic doesn't exist in earth so he proudly shows it to everyone which is proof that magic exists, he plays video games on stream, he interacts with his fans aswell, but the most meta knight loves is making a collab with [Y/N].

[Y/N] streams almost daily, sometimes kirby makes an appearance on his streams, unlike meta knight because he lives in a house which kirby isn't allowed to go to.

They both are famous streamers by the way, they have 100k people watching their streams, every single day.

They make collabs with each other most likely of the time.

Everyone find it pretty cute, and most of them think that they'd make a good couple.

In one stream, [Y/N] told meta knight that they had a bad day so meta knight lets [Y/N] sit on his lap for half an hour while he was playing a video game, and [Y/N] chose the game. In most of the time, the chat notices [Y/N]'s features like blushing and their pupils shaped as love hearts without meta knight noticing, There were also so many [Y/N]+meta knight moments clips shown on YouTube.

One day, [Y/N] was laying in bed after a long day of streaming with meta knight, it was amazing.. it was a stargazing stream.. the camera was placed outside while they were both stargazing, and it was really beautiful, that everyone in earth was jealous on how beautiful dreamland really is. it's literal dream land for them.

They lifted their round body up to check the time, "9:30" the time says.. [Y/N]'s eyes were exhausted and their eyesight was blurry because they only woke up, it was time to get a move on for the day, and today is gonna be Sunday and it's the only day of the week where [Y/N] and meta knight both don't stream and just have a normal relaxing day.

[Y/N] hopped out of bed groaning, and got to the toilet with their phone, and while they were in the bathrooms, [Y/N] noticed a app by the name of wattpad.. so they wanted to try that out.

Sure wattpad was supported for dreamland, Soon, when installed.. they first looked up "meta knight and [Y/N]" on the search bar, just wondering if there will be results and see if there were people doing fanfics on it.. and a surprising answer came in.. there was a book that said, "[your ship name]: brilliant love at sight." And the book cover shows a fanart of both [Y/N] and meta knight together.. [Y/N] gasped when they noticed another one with a 18+ cover.. accidentally blushing and instantly deleting wattpad slamming the device in the counter.

the fans are being crazy, and begging for that ship to sail.

~

Second POV:

You didn't really care, you weren't gonna talk to Meta Knight about this and just forget it.

You ate your breakfast normally trying to not give a single care, and think about your life decisions.

They're cool.

You were doing everything by yourself which made you forget that you still lived with your parents, and your parents still treat you like a child.

They love going out a lot, they come back at night.. and they sometimes abuse you even at this age, when you go to meta knight's house, he'd never usually notice any bruises on your body, same thing for when he goes to your house..