Advice for Love. (Meta Knight X Reader X Kirby's Animal Friends)

(Published: May 22th, 2022)

(Last Modified: May 22th, 2022)

This will be a simple and small oneshot, i want to keep up on my uploading schedule.. this oneshot's title looks interesting enough though.

Meta Knight doesn't live in the castle in this oneshot.

~

You arrived with your bike, into Meta Knight's House..

You knocked at Meta Knight's door, Tapping with your foot.

It was time for you to spend some quality time with him and make the most of the memories you'd undoubtedly build with your truly golden star warrior.

The only problem is that you don't know how to tell him you love him. That's correct, you fell in love with him because he comforts you excessively and makes you feel like the world is just between you and him.. and what you like him is also everything, including his wings, his mask.. his eyes and his face.

He's always there, and meeting him wasn't a mistake.. nothing horrible happens between the two of you; the problem is that you don't know how to tell him you love him; you'll stutter... you'll probably fail, and just one line might kill your friendship and relationship with him.

Meta Knight scans your physique through the peephole. With blue eyes, he says, "excellent." And "saludos" when he opens the door. and drags you inside. And then closes the door. "What makes you come here, finally?" He said. "I'd want to get out with you and see how we can strengthen our bond." You said. "You say it all the time, silly." With a chuckle, Meta Knight says... "Who's in the door," Sword Knight inquires, showing that he, too, is inside.

"It's [Y/N]" Meta Knight said. "All good," Sword Knight says, and you and Meta Knight are soon strolling down the passage.

"Let's go outside!" he remarked as you hummed a random melody. You nodded as well. "Because it's so hot here, I nod." You said. He accidently makes you flush by placing his hand on your shoulder, and he doesn't notice.

"How is this confession going to work, would he say it to me first, honestly not since he has so many other people in his life, why would it be you?" you wondered as you walked along. You pondered in your thoughts. "How am I supposed to print love?"

"[Y/N]?" Meta Knight stated. startling you out of your thoughts. "GAH!" you exclaimed as his eyes changed colour from yellow to pink to grey to yellow again. "I'm sorry," You stated. you strolled to the patio outside and did some nature observation. "Nature looks good, does it ?" You said.. "Of course, what do you understand." Meta Knight spoke out.

It was breathtaking.

"I'll be right back; I have to go to the bathroom." With his orange eyes, Meta Knight patted your head. "Si," you responded, and he dashed into the house.

Now what to do to pass the time is to have some fun.

You walked from his patio to his lawn, You hummed as you walked across his yard, falling over a wagon by mistake. "GAAH," you exclaimed, as if a bone in your body had been shattered. And the wagon was enough big for you to fit, The wagon started rolling since Meta Knight's lawn was quite sloped... you wanted to get out but couldn't, and you didn't want to make a full fool of yourself so you tried to get up, but the wagon was so strong... You collided with a gate with the wagon, which pulled the weak gate apart and went straight forward, and you dodged the gate parts flying across the wagon through above, and then you glanced up and observe what was going on.

Fortunately, the hill began to flatten and you and the wagon followed a straight road into a spooky forest that appears darker than whispy woods. "I thought this wagon journey was entertaining, but it's suddenly becoming more serious and terrifying." You muttered.