A Rebooted Timeline. (Meta Knight X Reader X Kirby) Part 1

My next oneshot will be the yandere that someone requested.. it might take a while because I still can't find a good plot.

Planned: May 22th, 2022.

First Modified: May 24th, 2022.

Published: May 27th, 2022. (I wrote this in 11:59 PM so I could say May 28th too, that's funny)

Last Modified: May 28th, 2022.

~

I'm going to try my best to make this fit a good plot when fitting [Y/N] in it.. and the vibe of good oneshots, Meta Knight makes an appearance in the next part.. and somebody please motivate me to finish part 2 of Meta Knight x Shy! Male! Reader.

The anime plot will be based on Episode 1.. Meta Knight will make the first appearance on his part.

Aaand, I hope you like this oneshot.

[F/N] means friend name.

~Transition to the beginning of the oneshot~

Once upon a time, on a cruel and typical temporary earth where the sun would burst in 5 billion years and I didn't do any research, you were in your house while your family went out to acquire pool fittings because it was time. You were laying in an unusual but comfortable posture on the couch, set to watch an episode of Kirby: right back at ya, a show about the pink puffy... but suddenly the doorbell rang, and you realised it was the pizza you ordered.

"I'll get it!" Yes, you invited [F/N] to your place since you were bored, and you heard shouting from upstairs. As [F/N] ran downstairs, you gave a tiny nod as you turned around to face the door. He panicked and stated, "I don't have my credit card." "The credit card is in your pockets, you absolute dumbass" you remarked after making a tsk sound. "Oh, clumsy me." They said. And then they were sprinting to the door and peering through the peephole to make sure it wasn't your parents.

"Everything is clear, it's none of your parents, but it's only the pizza guy!" They declared. You said, "Open the door, you don't want to keep the pizza waiting since it gets cold, and you probably don't want me to make your skull visible." They then opened the front door which reveals the pizza man in full glance, soon removing the pizza from the man's hands and offered them cash. They locked the door and walked into your direction to place the pizza on the counter.

"Do you still have that silly pizza knife?" [F/N] uttered with a tilted head. You nodded and rushed to the kitchen, where you retrieved a pizza knife from the drawers.

The silly pizza knife was just something you discovered on a pizza box once, and you took it and kept it ever since.

"I got the knife; this time, don't cut it in rectangular slices." you replied forcefully as you gripped the knife. "That was an April fools joke... you know how these get out of hand," [F/N] looked at you and took the knife. They declared. "You did that on Christmas, don't forget that," you say.

And, very unexpectedly, [F/N] cuts the pizza into a star shape and presents it to you. They said, "Here's yours." "What the hell is this new joke, Kirby's Warp Star?" you doubted. With a raised brow, you said. They had a smirk on their face.

"Well, good for you; I'm glad it looks alright because I would have ordered another pizza." You said to their face before racing to the couch and angrily biting into the pizza. "How about that, you let me watch the anime as well!" [F/N] said.. "I thought you disliked cartoons," you said after looking at them. You cast a glance at them, expecting a "never mind" expression. "Yeah, but I'd like to see it since Kirby is the cutest character and my most favourite in the show." They said... well, that's what a Kirby fan would say. It's so basic.