A Family Era (Dad! Meta Knight x Adopted! Reader) Part 2

TW: Suicide Attempt, Self Harm.. This is my first time on doing something upsetting.

Now onto the continuation.

~

(Last Modified: May 13th, 2022)

This will be mostly in second person.

~

...

You have awakened.

you felt like you were in a coma for ten years, and you weren't in the same position, at this point. you weren't even at the dining room, you were laying in a cold floor at an almost empty looking room, and thought to yourself, "ughh... why did I feel so strange?" In a whiny tone, you said, You felt defeated for no reason as your eyes half opened and returned to their natural hue... you expected that you were alone, until you heard running footsteps and saw Tiff and Tuff... "You're up!" Both of them yelled. Inspecting your eyes and face expression.. Meta Knight was peering with white eyes having Galaxia in his hands, being in a corner, and Kirby was Sword Kirby. They were both kinda shocked, but as dedede was with their snail worker.. they looked defeated and furious. "What happened, guys?" You stated, you fully opened your eyes and sat up. You felt slit in half when you looked to your left and right.. turning around to Meta Knight

"Si, a lot has happened." Meta Knight exclaimed as he sprung from his nightstand. "Dedede turned you to become such a villain for a hour, not gonna lie you looked kinda hot.. until Kirby fought your bad side, and now you're back to being yourself!" Tiff explained the situation. "But, I'm not supposed to be a villain." You said hurtfully. Placing your hand in the center of your other arm, And Meta Knight got you up from sitting. "We understand, and I'm sorry about Dedede, he's such a jerk at times that we wonder why he's not even banned from this castle." Tuff remarked. Kirby raced to you and hugged your leg, as you were too weary to process what had happened, soon he pulled out the hug.. but you'd respond badly to this monster situation the next day. you felt like crying somehow because of everyone's miserable faces.. It nearly appeared as though you betrayed them, and they must have been thinking about it for the first 20 seconds after you transformed into a villain.

"I apologise." Kirby didn't deserve this, you said, looking down at him. "It's all right, accept it, you couldn't help yourself." With his hand on your back, Meta Knight said. "I'd never do anything to anger you guys." You mentioned it.

"We'll take notes on that." Meta Knight remarked, with his Spanish accent.. his eyes shifting from yellow to green to yellow again.

It's very comforting to know that they don't want to turn against you because of something you couldn't control.

~

The feast was called off when it became nighttime. You were walking across town to your house when you overheard some cappies gossiping about you. Some of them refused to want you being around anymore because you once transformed into a monster, there are new rumours, well say thanks to dedede, fuck you dedede.

You groaned, sulking, making the cappies notice your recent actions, and shortly, you spotted your house from afar, signalling that you were approaching by, you remembered gleefully running to the castle with Tiff and Tuff, but now you're travelling alone. Because the cappies were softly ranting, You were in anguish. What could possibly go wrong if you just refused the mail and told Tiff and Tuff you weren't going? They always realise something is always strange about dedede, especially Tiff, and they understand you.

Should've also looked at the food closely.

~

You've determined that whenever Dedede throws a party, you'll always decline. As the days passed, you continued to play with Tiff and Tiff and the pink puff, but with less happiness because people called you "monster" as a nickname when they come by, luckily your group defended you and always stayed on your side, you always felt guilty whenever someone called you that, you couldn't control being a monster.. when fighting starts up, which is when Kirby is having difficulties, Meta Knight comes to the rescue, and makes the group smile... You always have a good time when you're around Meta Knight.. it's almost as if Meta Knight should adopt you.. well your younger than him but taller, but still that could be cool.