Chapter 28

The small ceremony was set for Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. They had red robes that were altered. Lan Zhan had his father's but it was altered to fit his body and mended to fit the more modern style of dress robes for a wedding. (Modern in their world)

Wei Ying had his fathers robes but there were some pieces from his mothers that were added to it. His was altered to his body as well. He also did not mind being the one to wear a veil. He thought it was be nice. Wei Ying did have a more feminine complex in some ways.

Meeting at the Ancestral hall, Wei Ying saw him, barely through his red veil, but he saw Lan Zhan's figure waiting for his partner to stand with him. He gracefully made his way to the shrine and took Lan Zhan's hand. They performed the ceremony, three bows, exchanging drinks, and a small banquet with their families.

When the time was right, Baoshan led the boys to the cottage that was set for them. Separate from Baoshan's, further into the mountain. A waterfall was seen to make such a beautiful scene. The spring was not far from them either. Before the boys entered, Baoshan gave them the key and left back for her cottage.

Once inside, the cottage was already decorated with silent talisman to keep noise from traveling outside. Lan Zhan removed some of Wei Ying's robes, leaving him only in his under robe. Lan Zhan did the same and they walked to their chambers.

Decorated red and a nicely sized bed for them to share. Wei Ying became nervous but he was also happy and a bit impatient. Wei Ying took the ornaments out of his hair and all that was left was his robes.

~*Mature Content*~

Looking at Lan Zhan, he smiled. Lan Zhan had too, removed all of his ornaments out of his hair. Both becoming impatient, Wei Ying pulled Lan Zhan's lips to meet his own. Lust was growing, and passion was heating up the room.

Wei Ying felt his hands move, rubbing Lan Zhan's broad chest and his fingers slid into parts of his robes. A hand snaked down Wei Ying's back and tightly gripped his ass. Lan Zhan picked his lover up and Wei Ying's wrapped around his waist. He stumbled over to the bed, falling directly on top of Wei Ying. Lan Zhan pushed them further back on the bed.

Lan Zhan's kissing become more rough. Both of them were getting lost in each other's touch. Lan Zhan squeezed Wei Ying's ass as he shoved his face into the crook of Wei Ying's neck.

"Lan Zhan..." He moaned as Lan Zhan sucked onto his neck.

Lan Zhan gently peppered kissed from Wei Ying's neck back up to his lips and bit him roughly. Lan Zhan tore open his lover's robes licking his lips a little as his eyes moved to Wei Ying's chest.

He sucked and flickered his tongue over Wei Ying's hardened peaks. Wei Ying felt amazing as a soft moan escapes his mouth. Lan Zhan glanced up directing his golden orbs to focus on Wei Ying's silver orbs and smirked at him. He moved back up to Wei Ying's lips kissing him even rougher than before.

He pulled off the rest of Wei Ying's robes as Wei Ying followed his actions and removed Lan Zhan's. Wei Ying pulled a flirtatious smirk and bit Lan Zhan's lip, causing a groan to leave is throat.

Lan Zhan got off of Wei Ying and kneeled down at the end of the bed, grabbing Wei Ying's legs. Lan Zhan quickly pulled Wei Ying over to him until his groin was in his face.

Before Wei Ying could assess the situation, Lan Zhan spread his legs open and propped his body on a pillow now having a better view of his hole. He worked a finger into him, making Wei Ying's eyes roll back into his head. Wangji began a steady rhythm as his tongue traveled up his shaft and added a second finger.

Wei Ying couldn't prevent his hips from rising to meet his partners fingers as they continue to trust inside him. Wei Ying was riding his lover's fingers, as Wangji sucked on the head of his cock.

"F-fu... Lan Zhan!" He pleaded, "more!"

Saliva started to spill from Lan Zhan's mouth as he took the length of Wei Ying's shaft fully into his mouth hitting the back of his throat. After adding a third finger, Wei Ying bucked his hips more into Lan Zhan's mouth. Lan Zhan bobbed his head slowly making his man harder.

"Lan Zhan! Take me!" He pleaded.

Lan Zhan pulled the member from his mouth and removed his fingers. He moved Wei Ying back on the bed properly still having a pillow propped under him. Lan Zhan pulled himself out and started to apply some oil that was left beside the bed. He put some on his dick and at Wei Ying's entrance.

Lan Zhan slowly started to push himself in. He stopped midway so he could let Wei Ying adjust to his size. He gripped on to Wei Ying's hips and made one quick thrust into him. Wei Ying whimpered for a moment from the hint of pain, but slowly felt more at ease as his body adjusted.

He started at a slow rhythmic pace. The pace was good to start, Wei Ying looked satisfied. He wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's neck and pulled him down to his face. Kissing in a frenzy, Lan Zhan picked up the pace. Gripping the sheets, Lan Zhan went faster.

Lan Zhan could feel his walls starting to flutter around him. He pushed deeper, swirling his hips in a grinding motion.

"So good, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying cried out in pleasure, "I'm gonna-"

Before he could finish speaking, he came. His seed all over the both of them. Seeing his action and feeling Wei Ying's walls spasm and contract around him, with one last powerful thrust he milked every last drop into Wei Ying. He growled with his release before removing himself and collapsed to the side. Wei Ying felt as if he was seeing stars.

He laughed out of joy and pleasure, "that was amazing," he said rolling to face Lan Zhan.

"Yes it was," Lan Zhan said placing his hand on his cheek, "I love you, Wei Ying."

"I love you too, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying replied, "I don't want to move but should we clean up a little before falling asleep?"

Lan Zhan nodded and got up out of bed. He grabbed a bowl of warm water and a cloth to clean themselves up before putting their night robes on.

Lan Zhan laid back down and pulled Wei Ying close to him, "you are forever mine," he said whispering into his ear.

"I am forever yours, and you are forever mine," Wei Ying said, "husband, soulmate, cultivation partner, and all of the above." Lan Zhan smiled and kissed him one last time before getting some sleep.