Ch.1

I was suddenly awoken from my dream when I heard my alarm going off. I slammed my hand down on my alarm to shut that darn thing off. I sighed. Ugh I have to get up and go to a stupid new school! That's a LOT dad's new job. I got up out of bed and changed into my (f/c) sweater, jeans and converse. I walked over to my vanity and brushed out my (h/c) hair. It was always a mess in the morning. Dumb hair getting tangled when I sleep. I then tied my (h/c) hair into a super cute messy bun. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs for breakfast. My mom had made me a large plate of pancakes, bacon, and toast. Yummy! 

"Good morning (y/n) did you sleep good?" My mother asked, smiling at me. 

"Yeah, my alarm woke me up though." I said with a disappointed tone in my voice. 

"You get to go to a new school today, aren't you excited?"

"Not really, what's it even called again?"

"It's called Eagle High, dear now eat some breakfast." 

"I will, I will I just-" I looked at the oven clock. It was 8:20 School starts at 8:30!!!! 

"I can't right now mom! i'm gonna be late for school!" I grabbed a piece of toast off of the plate and ran out the door. We lived near the school and it was only a 5 minute walk. I didn't want to be late on my first day! That would be so embarrassing! I ate my toast as I frantically walked to school.  

~*Time Skip to When y/n Gets to School*~

I walked into the school. I walked over to the office to get my schedule, since I had transferred at late minute to the school so I didn't have the chance to do that over the summer. A woman was sitting at the desk, she looked like your stereotypical office lady. She had on black glasses and her hair was tied into a neat bun, unlike my quirky and cute messy bun. She had a serious case of rbf. 

"How may I help you?"

"Hi, I'm (y/n) (l/n), I'm here to get up my schedule. I wasn't able to do it over the summer, cause I came in last minute." I said, brushing some of my (h/c) hair behind my ear. 

"Here it is, Miss (l/n)". The woman handed me my schedule. My first class was.. Chemistry. Room 101. 

"Uh, Ma'am, where's Room 101?"

"It's down the hall and the second on the left. You shouldn't be able to miss it. The room number is on a plaque next to the door as well." 

"Okay thanks." I headed down the hall. It was a long hallway. I hope I don't get lost.. Or forget where to go..

A/N: Sorry to leave you guys on a cliff hanger. How are ya'll liking the story so far? I wonder if y/n will meet any cute boys in her chemistry class? 👀