Ch. 2

I nervously approached the classroom door. It was closed. I looked at the plaque that was mantled on the door next to the wall. Room 101. This has to be it. I gently opened the door.

"You're late." The teacher said with a frown on his face.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-" I stammered out, feeling embarrassed.

"You're going to be sitting in the back next to Victor. Go to your seat." The mean teacher said. I walked over to my seat in the back of the classroom next to a window. A cute pale boy with black hair and brown, almost red looking eyes was sitting in one of the two chairs at the table.

"H-hi I'm (y/n).." I said shyly, blushing.

"I'm Victor." 

The teacher started to lecture the class on something about Chemistry. I didn't know what it was because I wasn't paying attention, but I wanted to take notes so I wouldn't fail my class. I reached to get out a piece of paper when I realized that I didn't have paper. Or a pen. Or my backpack. Dang it! I must've forgotten my bag when I was rushing to get here! 

"Hey uh, Victor can I borrow a piece of paper and a pencil? I forgot my stuff at home." I whispered, hoping the teacher wouldn't hear me and call me out in front of the entire class like he had done earlier. 

He silently nodded his head and pulled out a pencil and a piece of paper from his backpack. He set the paper on the table. He held the pencil out to me. My fingers barley touched his when I took the pencil from him. His hands were ice cold. Strange. 

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"No problem." He said quietly.

As I started to take notes on what the teacher was lecturing on I noticed that Victor wasn't taking any notes.

"Why aren't you taking any notes?" I whispered.

"I don't need to."

"But we're probably going to have a test on this."

"Yeah, I know. You don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine." Victor said with a slightly annoyed tone in his voice. I rolled my eyes at went back to taking notes. The teacher kept lecturing and writing things on the board. It was so boring. 

The bell rang. The teacher stopped talking and people got up out of their chairs and left the classroom. I turned to say bye to Victor but he had already rushed out the door. 

A/N: Silly y/n forgetting her stuff at home lmao