Ch. 3

I left the chemistry room and walked over to where the locker doors on the wall. I checked my schedule to see if it had my locker number and combination on it. My locker number was number 25. I walked over to the locker. I checked my schedule for the combination. I put the combination in. I opened the locker door and put the paper I had taken notes on into the locker. Suddenly I heard someone cough dramatically next to me.

"Excuse me, you're in the way of my locker." I looked over at who was talking. A pretty girl with strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes was standing about a foot away from me. There were two other girls behind her but I couldn't see what they looked like.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm (y/n). I'm new here. I was just putting my stuff away." I said quickly, closing my locker and stepping to the side out of her way.

"I can tell." The girl said with a snarky tone in her voice. "I'm Cherry. I'm one of the most popular girls in the school and I'm the captain of the cheer squad. Do you do cheer?" She said while unlocking her locker and getting a notebook out of it.

"No. Sports aren't really my thing. But I like going to the games if I'm not busy."

"That's alright that you go to the games I guess." Cherry said sarcastically, shutting the locker door and rolling her eyes.

"You should try out for cheer sometime though. See you around, new girl." Then she turned around and walked off with her two friends. That was weird. I think people at this school are weird. I looked at my schedule to see what my next class was. P.E. Oh great. I didn't even have anything to change into.