Prologue

Entry #1

Another day does by, to where the family hates me. Just a little over maybe two months ago, I was the big sister that helped her little siblings and now they can't stand the sight of me.

Edward's blood singer, Bella Swan as gotten herself into a mess. She is now involved in the supernatural world. And every since she has, the family has started to hate me more and more. I don't know what I did but I don't know how long I can keep it up.

But if Bella makes Edward and the rest happy, I'll stay away and let them be happy. Edward can't hear my thoughts right now as he's out with Bella. But I miss the days where I shop with Alice, work on the cars with Rose, play video games with Emmett, play music with Edward, talk with Jasper about history, help Carlisle with his work, (since I do have a degree in Medical) and work in the garden with Esme.

I wish I can turn back time, ... but I can't.

Entry #2

For some reason I'm no longer allowed to hunt alone. I wonder what lie Bella fed to them this time. I'm now under a 24/7 hour watch. I can't eat or sleep because they think I'm a cold one when I'm actually a Nightwalker.

Anyway, I got a call from a very old friend of mine. Of course the Cullen's don't know about my friend or the call. He said something about needing my help. I was more then happy to give my help I just have to find an escape goat. I might use the baseball game as a distraction. Of course Edward had to invite Bella. Im probably going to sit out this game.

#the Game#

I stand with the Cullen's against James Victoria and Laurent. My glamour is weak as I haven't eaten in days. I smelt Nik in the trees. Laurent calls off James and Victoria and we leave. I look at the tree line and see my friend. I use my mind-link I have with him and the rest of his family. ‘Don't, wait just a bit, don't reveal yourself. I'm ditching them soon.’ he nodded.

The Cullen's make a plan and I sneak away. I mudder a simple silent and cloaking spell, and pack small things like clothes and my grimoirs underneath. You may wonder why I can to spells, well I'm a hybrid like my friend, only I'm a Witch/Vampire hybrid. I hear someone come up and enter my room, they don't see, hear, or sense me in any way. It's Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie. "Where did she go?" Emmett asked. "I can't feel her emotions and her room it feels cold even for us." Jasper said. They look at my frames and released that the pictures are gone. I heard they all take unnecessary breathes that hitch. They all zoom down, I quickly grabbed my bag and jump out the window.

I was in the baseball field. I was waiting, I felt a breathe behind me and using my vampire speed and turned around and hugged him. "I've missed you." He said, his face on top of my head, "I've missed you too.

...

...

...

...

...

Niklaus."