(5)

Dawn was sitting in the stool at the bar, holding her wife's hand and catching her up on the couple decades she missed. "You left us." Rebekah said as Stefan walked in. "Retell therapy was most like going to make his head explode." Dawn said glaring at him. "Tell me about it sister." Nik said, bored out of his mind. "That happened one time!" Dawn said. "What's she doing?" Stefan asked, motioning to Gloria. "She's failing." Dawn and Nik said in unison. "it's not easy finding something when you don't have anything to go on." "So use me, Ive only been wearing it for 1000 years." Rebekah said, but in reality she needed a break from learning about the modern world. "You see, this Mikealson offers a solution." Gloria starts the spell again and Stefan starts to worry. "She's looking for the necklace, huh?" "Yes, she's going to need it if we can call the original witch, and then ask her why my dear brother can't make his hybrids." 'then we can finally kill mikeal and wake everyone up.' Dawn thought the rest.

"I see a girl and her friends." "Soon to be a dead girl and her friends if my wife doesn't get her necklace back." Dawn said in a matter of fact tone. "That's all I can see, I need to dive deeper for the spell to give me an actual location." "So dive deeper." "I need time and space, your messing up my juju." Gloria said. "Let's go, Nik you get to pick who we eat." Dawn said. "I know, I need it. I've been going off of animal blood for 200 years and I need real food."

"Nik, our girl is dead." Rebekah said. Dawn sitting down and Rebekah on her lap. Dawn softly kissing her neck, in a special hunger mood. Her tanned hands wrapping around Rebekah's slim waist. "If your wife would kindly wait until we get back to our place, then we could go out more." Klaus said. Dawn put out her lip. "well I want my time alone with my wife. It has been nearly 200 years." Dawn said. Rebekah turned around and kissed her wife. Stefan got up and left. Rebekah broke the kiss, "where is he going?" "To write a name on the wall. It's a long story."

Time skip

"What does Stefan want to know about Mikeal?" Klaus asked, pissed, as he drived. "Random things. All I know he wasn't asking for him, he was asking for someone else." Rebekah said, not looking at her brother. Dawn knew why, with Stefan bringing up Mikeal and Niklaus being in his angry mood, she's thinking that Nik will do the thing Mikeal did to her. Dawn was holding Rebekah's hands. The were driving back to where Nik, Rebekah and the other first became immortals.

The stupid town called Mystic Falls.

Dawn was finishing writing a letter to some old friends. "love, who are you writing too?" Rebekah asked. "you remember our cold friends in Italy, the cold vamlires." Dawn answered. Rebekah felt a little jealous boiling in, she knew that there were some girls there that were pretty. And it's like dawn read her mind. "Darling, there was no other girls." Dawn said placing a kiss at her forehead. "Nik, shall we inform Rebekah about our plan?" Niklaus' grip on the wheel tensed a bit. "Make sure riphaa's neck is snapped again." Dawn smirk then snapped Stefan's neck again, just to make sure. "What plan?" Rebekah asked. "Me and Nik have been on a road trip, finding werewolves, turning them into hybrids, except, the werewolves haven't been turning into hybrids, so we are going back to this god forsicking town to find out why the hybrid aren't turning. Once we find out how to turn them correctly, we locate and kill Mikeal and once we kill him, Kol, Elijah and Finn will be awaken once more and we will become a family again." Dawn explained. Rebekah perked up, "really?" She asked. Dawn nodded her head. Rebekah hugged her brother. "It's time to fix our broken family." Dawn said.