(1)

(Elle Fanning as Dawn)

Hybrids; A Failed Experiment

Dawn was walking with Klaus and Stefan Salvatore. Her light blonde hair shimmering in the light, and her forest green eyes showed something only Klaus recognized.

Inpatient and Longing.

Stefan wondered about the girl who seemed familiar to him but he couldn't place it. "Speak your mind Stefan, your thoughts are load." Klaus said. "Who's the girl. She's been with us all summer and not a word out of her." Stefan said. "You want a word out of me? How about shut it or I'll Snape your neck." Dawn snapped. "Now now love, I do believe we should at least tell Stefan who you are to me." Klaus smirked. "Dawn here is none other then my sister-in-law." Klaus told Stefan. Stefan was shocked, Elijah married his girl? "Elijah?" Stefan asked. Klaus and Dawn made a discussed face. "Ew!" Dawn said, nearly barfing at the thought of being married to the noble original. "No, not Elijah. Dawn here is married to my sister, who's currently unavailable at the moment. Her sexually is one of the many things I respect about her." Klaus said. "Not we're here." Klaus mentioned dawn to hide. While dawn didn't like hiding she didn't want to get into the middle of any hybrid making business.

Dawn watch the scene unfold. Klaus yelled out as his last hybrid as killed. "It's weird making hybrid that can shift at will when there is already a type of lycanthrope like that." Dawn said knowing Klaus can hear her. Klaus growled, of course those pathetic excuse of werewolves. "Brother, Stefan is back." Dawn told Klaus. "That's a nasty bite mark." Dawn said as she was next to Klaus in a blink of an eye. "Yea I'm going to need your blood." "How about you find ray first. Then one of us will consider giving you our blood." Klaus said.

The two hybrids were waiting. "I need to do something, I'll be right back. Guard my body." Dawn told Klaus who nodded. Dawn got into a meditation pose and thought projected over to the Cullen's.

The Cullen's we're sitting in the living room, all of their eyes were black meaning that they haven't had any blood in their system for a while. The worse looking where Jasper, Carlisle and Rosalie. Dawn sat next to Rosalie, of course because she was thought projecting, she was basically cloaked. "Alice, place tell me you see something about Dawn." Esme says. "I can't, and when I do everything is in riddles." Alice said, looking down. Her eyes holding in her venom. Dawn signed, this was her family for 200 years, her soft spot opening up for them.

Dawn opened her eyes and saw it was night. She looked over and saw Stefan coming back with a dead Ray. "He came at me. I'm sorry I've failed you." Stefan said. Klaus went over and bit into his wrist. "You didn't fail me. Drink" Klaus ordered.

"I still don't understand why your hybrids didn't work. You had a witch preform the spell, you sacrificed a child of the moon and a Nightwalker. You drained the doppelganger. Maybe there something we missed." Dawn explained as the three made their way back to the car. "And how would we know what we've missed?" Klaus asked. "We need a witch to have a talk with the original witch. And before either of you boys ask, no I will not do it. Mother-in-law and myself aren't on good terms as she's a homophobic bitch." Dawn explain.