(2)

Lost Love

Dawn was happy, she could stop smiling. She was going to be in her lovers arms once again, her mate. Who is her mate? None other then the baby of the Mikealson family, Rebekah Mikealson. Dawn was in the backseat writing a letter. "What are you writing, sister?" Klaus asked. "A letter." Dawn shortly answered. The car stopped and so did dawn's writing. Klaus went in first and dawn ran after him.

Klaus undaggered Rebekah and left with Stefan, Dawn stayed behind because she want some alone time with her mate. Dawn heard a gasp then the sound of someone being drained. Dawn walked over to where her coffin laid. Dawn stopped when she saw Rebekah draining the guy Klaus compelled. Dawn smiled. "Darlin', you'll kill him." Dawn said, her British voice coming out, deep.

Rebekah pulled away and face her wife with shocked eyes. She ran over, wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Dawn kissed back and placed her arms around Rebekah's waist. Rebekah jumped and wrapped her legs around dawn's waist. Dawn sped over to a wall and pinned Rebekah to the wall. They pulled away, "That's one way to say, I've missed you." Dawn said. Rebekah smiled at her wife, "I've missed you. You bloody little flower."

"Rebekah." Klaus voice sang out. Rebekah was suddenly out of dawn's grip and standing in front of Klaus, holding her dagger in his chest right here is heart is. Dawn speed behind Rebekah holding her back from going anything else. "All this and after I undaggered you and brought you your wife back. Without me, she would've never found out where your body was." Klaus smirked. "Relax darlin', he's just trying to get under your skin. The real reason why he returned you was because you have something that belongs to our dearest mother." Dawn said to Rebekah. Rebekah reached for her neck and realized that her necklace that Nik needed was missing. "Where's my necklace?" Rebekah asked. "I don't know, we were busy." Dawn said. Images of what could've happened snuck into Dawn's head but she quickly shook them away. "Where my necklace? I never take it off Nik! Dawn!" Rebekah panicked. She ran over to her coffin to search for her necklace. "Tell me that not what she needs." Klaus told Rebekah. Dawn went over to her wife and tried to calm her down. "Darlin', we'll find the necklace. Calm down." "Calm down? Calm down?! What in the blo-" Rebekah was cut off by Dawn's lips on hers. Klaus was impressed as ever, dawn has the bravery of kissing his little sister, being able to come out to them at the era, and she was able to calm Rebekah with even the smallest kiss.